Fell off the wagon...

Austineer

.... well, more like fell off it, was run over by it and didn't have the energy to run after it :(

stopped taking the Xenical about five days ago and only started again today.

I went for my first month weigh-in at the GP's last Wednesday and he said I'd only lost 4lbs from my starting weight of 17st - my scales at home told me I'd lost 10lbs . Left me feeling rather low and I snacked out :(

So today I'm trying again.... and I really want to succeed

Good luck with the restart hun, we're only human and bound to have slip ups along the way remeber this is a lifestyle change not just a faddy diet so you need to be changing your diet to something you can live with long term.
It's great that you decided to jump right back onto that wagon and remember you can and will do this!!!

Climb aboard again, you can get over a blip. x

well done for getting back on the wagon falling off is only normal beleive me i do it far too often :) its hard when the docs say you havent lost as much as you think you have when it happened to me i wanted to kick the doctors scales all round the room!!!

Well done for getting back on board, blips are a hazard of lifestyle change.

I put on 3lbs after a week off xenical and many bad decisions with food, but after 6 days of effort have lost the 3lbs and another 1lb so chin up we can do it.

Vanda

Like the others have said, well done for getting back on the wagon. I honestly think its harder to climb back aboard, as we have feelings of guilt for falling off in the first place. So well done hun :)
My fave saying at the moment is we can't change the past, but we can change our futures.
Good luck xxxxx

Back