Fell off the wagon :(

JennyG

Day 14 today was doing great til 6pm then decided to have an egg salad what harm would it do?
Had it and it was lovely

Since then I've had 4 black magic chocs and 2 v large glasses of wine :(
Think ill switch to working solution tomorro but without the choc and wine :(

I understand!! I'm really struggling with keeping on track. I find it difficult. I miss the odd glass of wine, and when I give in to it, it starts off the munchies. I know the theory, it's putting it into practice that's the problem. I have 5 weeks, just under, until a wedding I'm going to, so I really would like to lose a good few pounds. I'm going to come here oftener, some of the stories are inspirational. Best of luck JennyG, get back on - I'm trying to.

Day 14 today was doing great til 6pm then decided to have an egg salad what harm would it do?
Had it and it was lovely

Since then I've had 4 black magic chocs and 2 v large glasses of wine :(
Think ill switch to working solution tomorro but without the choc and wine :(

You could do Working Solution for a week or so and then go back to TFR when you feel ready...you still should have good losses on Working Solution as it is only 1,000 calories.

You could do Working Solution for a week or so and then go back to TFR when you feel ready...you still should have good losses on Working Solution as it is only 1,000 calories.

that's what ive decided to do too xx

Yeah I agree with everyone above, give WS a go and see how the weight loss works for you!

Don't beat yourself up about it, just remember how it felt bad it felt when you cheated and that the food didn't really bring much happiness after all and get back on the diet wagon =)

hiccups happen, pick yourslef up, dust yourself off and start again x

I just ate a tin of tuna on 100% shakes I just needed it. I guess that can replace one pack today and back on it again

Back