Felt down until seeing this...

missRV

I've been so down that the lbs aren't coming off, so this morning I did my measurements and I have lost inches :) including 3inches off my hips :D that is since my last measure in back in November though.

I was flicking through some pics on my friend's facebook from 12 months ago and was shocked at my 'before pic' so thought I'd share it. I have another 3-4 stone to go so not quite 1/2 way there yet but even so :) the 'during' pic was taken in August when I was 15st11 so 1lb more now :)

here goes...
weightlossjan2013_zpscee7861d.png

Wow, you look amazing. :wow::wow::wow:

We all feel low from time to time. Things do get better . At least you are in the best of places (right here).

Keep up the good work honey. You must be doing something right.

Sometimes the body loses inches rather than actual body weight from week to week. At least you are seeing the results.

Take care.x

Thanks chick.

I still have a long way to go but it's going the right way at least... I can't see any difference in the mirror though which was upsetting me. Seeing the picture did help before though :) these forums have been so helpful up to now, everyone is so lovely... can't wait until I can start helping people too :)

That's it, keep that spirit up.x

Wow, you should pin those photos side by side somewhere where you will see them often as inspiration when you are feeling a bit down - you have done amazingly well.

Thanks chick :) still a way to go but it's nice to know it's working up to now :D

Thanks everyone

Works been stressful this week so I've had a good weight loss up to now this week :)

Congratulations, try and keep positive and I agree with rachaeld82, put the photos up on your fridge or by your mirror when you get ready in the morning, great way to spur you on and get a pick-me-up! :D

Back