female problems :(

hello my friends :eek:

am really feeling down :cry: because my breast is so small and am looking for any food which can help me to make it bigger and stronger :( some people advice me to eat protein like whey protein which is with NO FAT :confused: but am not sure about it !!!

So please if any one can help me i would be thankful :rolleyes: and if you dont have any idea also thanks alot :)

looking forword your reply :wave_cry:

lots of regards,

the inner beauty

Hi welcome to the forum. I'm sorry but I don't think any food will increase your bust size. Pectoril exercises may help by strengthening the muscles underneath and making them sit higher and appear bigger but I have never heard of any food making them bigger

Hello inner beauty I have very large boobs and would love smaller ones so I'll swap you if you like? On a more serious note Taz is right there is nothing you can eat or take to increase bust size and anything that say's it does is a lying money grabbing scam. My advice is treat yourself to some sexy new bras they will make you feel tons better about your boobs and feel proud about God gave you because i'll bet my hat that their perfect just the way they are xxxx

totally agree with the girls. im on the small boob side aswell it sucks doesnt it but there is tons of stuff out there to enhance them :hug99: x

Hi welcome to the forum. I'm sorry but I don't think any food will increase your bust size. Pectoril exercises may help by strengthening the muscles underneath and making them sit higher and appear bigger but I have never heard of any food making them bigger

thanks alot for welcoming me :) hmmm i agree with you when they told me about the food i said :: there is !!!! :confused: loool > i try the pectoril exercises :) thnx alot

Hello inner beauty I have very large boobs and would love smaller ones so I'll swap you if you like? On a more serious note Taz is right there is nothing you can eat or take to increase bust size and anything that say's it does is a lying money grabbing scam. My advice is treat yourself to some sexy new bras they will make you feel tons better about your boobs and feel proud about God gave you because i'll bet my hat that their perfect just the way they are xxxx

lool okey i want to swap lol :D really i wish if have big bust what just like what you said i have to feel proud about God gave :) thnnnnnnnnnx alooot

Back