Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Fennel Tea....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by spooky, 19 May 2007 Social URL.

1. spooky

spooky Banned

Yes or no?? on SS??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CLUCKS

CLUCKS Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Hi Nicky
    How you doing today - I'm just at work then off to shops (must stay away from M & S) ..... xxxxxxx

4. spooky

spooky Banned

Hiya Clucks, not too bad, day 6 today:D am keeping on the straight and narrow so far...
    Weigh in tomorrow
    Am fed up of water and weeing though!!!

5. CLUCKS

CLUCKS Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    1st week weeing always the hardest - it def def does get better. I've suffered a bit since re-starting but not too bad. I usually drink 4 - 5 litres a day 2 morning 2 afternoon then last one early evening.
    I remember 1st time round having to plan day round loo trips :eek: !
    I'm keeping extra busy today as Marks & Spencers always tempt me :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: .... My daughter needs a top for a party & birthday presents so I've GOT to go into town!
    Hopefully it'll be quiet with everyone more concerned about Cup Final.
    xxxxxxxxxxx

6. spooky

spooky Banned

I have found this week, when I am picking my daughter up from school I need to wee the most, at about 3 in the afternoon... It seems to be my time!
    Careful in M&S!!! but I couldn't care less about the football lol as long as it stays quiet here!
    XX

7. CLUCKS

CLUCKS Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    GOOD LUCK

Oh my house is FULL of Chelsea FANS, OH, son, Father-in-law, Brother-in-law - me but I'm not watchin in oh no.... Crisps, burgers and a whole load of nonsense going on which I def def def do not need tempting with!
    I'm going off out to run errrands & offer taxi service to my little girl and in between go on a fab bike ride I hope - weather permitting!
    I won't get on here now til Mon as internet at home not working!
    Stay strong - I need to aswell then the 1st weeks over xxx

8. spooky

spooky Banned

XXX have a fab weekend!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.