FernXx- Starting All Over Again.

So. Tomorrow morning is first official weigh in. Im nervous. Really nervous. I dont think i will have lost anything, but i am hoping i havn't put on. Having said that iv had a very stretchy tummy these past two weeks so i think babe may be having growth spurt which may account for any small gain.. but am hoping for no more than 1/2 - 1lb if it is on. Iv been very good and havnt hopped on any scales, so i really have no idea! Iv definitly been caught out a bit this week food wise at times, the ww wrap for example and the chocolate bar i ate to keep me going when asda were late, but from what i'v synned iv only used 55.5 syns all together, so im hoping that the 49.5syns left over will cover any mis-synned items, any bits iv picked and forgotten about.. and the extra cheese i wasnt sure how to syn on my spud u like jacket yesterday.

We will see hey!! Will check in and let you all know tomorrow.

For anyone who may be interested, iv started a facebook page for myself. Il be using it alot- so just bear that in mind if you do decide to add as you may get over-run with fern jibberish and rambeling.. but iv been really inspired by Kirsty (custardlipstick) so thought it will keep me on track to start my own.

You can find me under Yummy-Mummy Slimmer :eek: Profile is in early stages so dont expect too much yet! lol xx

Good luck for WI and your doing fantastic so dont let anyone tell you otherwise :) xx

yay!! well done on wi and making that step and going back hun!.....i will look for your group on fb so i can be nosey :) love kirsty's group on there it is fab!

Brilliant!!! Your firmly back on track and at such a hard time :) Truely amazing hun xxx

Thanks guys! i feel really pleased. I dont feel iv missed out and iv used my syns to treat so to have a 1/2lb loss im chuffed with. Esp as i think baby has had a growth spurt the past fornight as this have been very stretchy feeling.

Really looking forward to this week coming! :eek:)

ooh well done ferny! lol xx

feeling well today :eek:) .. tired and a little nautious.. but well :eek:)

Breakfast: 1 simple sachet porrige, HEB 1 tsp brown sugar

bowl of strawbs, grapes, clementine and 1 shape zero yoghurt

lunch: lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, spring onion, red pepper, 3 carrots, 3 slices of thick slices lean ham, 2 chilled hard boiled eggs, 1 oven roasted jacket spud. teeny tiny bit of mayo 1/2syn, 2 tsps of flora light 2syns

hot chocolate 2 syns

2 little apples

dinner: cauliflower and smoked bacon cheesy bake for tea :D HEA
(cauliflower, brocoli, macaroni, red onion, smokey bacon, cottage cheese, 2 eggs, and topped with cheese HEA)

Last edited:
ooh sounds like a yummy tea! xx

24/6/11

Breakfast: Porrige made with water HEB, 1 tsp of brown sugar 1syn

snack: 1 shape zero yogurt, 3 kids sized apples and some grapes

lunch: Syn free spaghetti bolognese topped with cheese HEA (extra lean mince, carrot, red pepper, yellow pepper, red onion, garlic, oxo, garlic itlatian seasoning, oregano, basil, black pepper and salt, balsamic vinegar, worchester sauce)

snack: Fairy cake made by the MIL - doh! .. 9syns? it was small but full of home baked goodness.
2 carrots

Dinner: 'kfc chicken' and chips, ketchup 2 syns, 4 syns for bread.

Syns:
Brown sugar 1 syn
fairy cake 9 syns
ketchup 2 syns
bread 4 syns

TOTAL: 16 syns.. oopsies!

Saturday 25/6/11

Breakfast: Porrige HEB and 1 tsp brown sugar - 1syn

cadburys hot chocolate highlights sachet 2syns
1 shape zero yoghurt
3 mini apples

handful of grapes and 1 carrot

Lunch: Tuna, spring onion, red pepper and cucumber pasta salad, mayo 1 syn and 1 hard boiled egg

2 oranges

Dinner: Mixed bean beef chilli con carni in taco trays (2syns each) brown rice, cheese HEA and total 0% greek yoghurt with side salad.

Syns:
Brown sugar 1 syn
Hot chocolate 2 syns
Mayo 1 syn
Taco Trays 2syns

Total: 6 syns

+ buffet syns, ( wedding reception) 1 chicken peice, 1 sandwhich triangle and 3 potato wedges. Think i may just about have made that to my dailey syn allowance maybe?!

Last edited:
Okay. today has not gone well. Im very dissapointed in myself, but i am going to be 100% honest and start again from tomorrow. No excuses- i had a row with OH and i just went at the chocolate and cake. Its all my own doing.

breakfast: porrige as usual, 1 tsp brown sugar

1shape yoghurt.. fruit.

some fresh pasta, not very much at all but i picked at it

chicken roast dinner at my mums...

then i had about 18 squares of cadburys chocolate

the two finger packs of kiplings cake - i forget what they'r called now. Didnt even look before opening the box.

4 small slices of tescos rasberry and cream sponge cake - cheapy crap.

bowl of fruit and fibre with milk

.. fruit..

god knows how many syns...

:( its a shame that i let my hormones get the better of me. Usually i would have gone for a run tomorrow and tried to even that out but thats not an option so im just gunna plan next weeks meals and try my hardest to be syn free between now and wed morn Wi, though im not hopeful but nevermind. xx

uh oh, right. okay. erm, so WI tomo.. i will just continue with my list for this weeks food.

Thursday- Mixed bean lasagne

Friday- bbq chicken melt

saturday- Meatballs

Sunday- shepards pie

Monday- Chilli con carni

Tuesday- Omlette

Hi guys,

so it all fell apart from monday onwards after the hospital trip and i gained 2.5lbs at yday weigh in- of course some may be baby growing too, but i know i deserved the gain really.

I had all day yesterday off, it was crap actually. I used to really enjoy eating whatever i fancied all day long on a wednesday but actually i just felt i didnt really appreciate what i was eating and i feel realy lathargic today, so i think im going to ditch treat day. Il have my evening treat with the bessie but all day? not so much fun anymore.

Going shopping today to completley finish baby stuff off, and get hospital bag items, scary!

Breakfast: alpen light 1 clementine

snack: 1 alpen light

lunch: mixed vegetable stir fry in chowmein sauce 2.5syns

dinner: Mixed bean lasagne HEA

breaky: 2 alpen lights HEB

snack: 2 clementines, 1/2 a pinapple

lunch: jacket spud, baked beans and cheese HEA side salad..

dinner: homemade meatballs with asda childrens wholemeal pasta.. i love diddy pasta!

1/2 syn for bbq sauce used to bind meatballs
1.5syns for tsp of paramasan cheese

breakfast: 2 alpen lights HEB water

lunch: homemade chicken chow mein and wholemeal noodles 2.5syns lots of superspeed veg!

manderin muller

a nice big peice of birthday cake at the bakery for my wifes birthday! uh oh lol

dinner: mixed bean chilli con carni, large side salad 0% yogurt and cheese HEA

Well done on going back, I had 3 big babies so I know what it's like to gain during pregnancy. I had a 9lb 8oz, an 11lb 2oz and another 9lb 8oz baby all natural. Have added you onto facebook, I'm Caroline k..... :) xxx

Back