Ferrero rocher

Did try the Ferrero Rocher recipe with Scan Bran, but tasted a bit watery. Will have to try again with the Ryvita.

Also, I agree on the chocolate Philly - lovely (when I manage to prise it away from the rest of the family!)

Was just wondering how you work out the syn value for choc Philly? Haven't tried it yet but really want to x

Small tub of choc philly is 4.5 syns on ee

Thankyou, off to get some tmrw x

These are so good but very hard to stop at just one! Making a smaller amount is a good idea,

They sound deee-lish thank you for that I will have to try making some :D x

I am so glad I found this site as I am enjoying reading all the great recipes, this one sounds delicious, will have to give it a go.

It sounds lovely, I dont like chocolate, only white one, might try it anyway, but bit different;-)

Pete’s Belgium Chocolate Ferrero Rocher (2013)

28 Syns in total /35 made under 1 Syn each

Ingredients
1 pack of Options (2 syns)
5 scan bran (5 syns)
25g Ground hazelnuts or Mixed nuts (8.3 syns)
50g Sainsbury’s cooks Belgium Chocolate 76% cocoa (12.6 syns)
Warm water
* Optional
1 tbsp. Sweetener

Method

Place the scan bran & nuts into a food blender and reduce to small pieces. Place in a glass bowl & mix, add warm water as required to make a smooth paste.

Place the chocolate into a microwave proof dish and microwave for 4 mins (600w) remove and add the scan bran and mix until the liquid has been totally absorbed.
Add the sweetener if you want a sweeter taste.
Using a ½ tsp cup measure, scoop a small portion of the mix & shape into balls.

Place on a tray and place into the fridge to chill. When cold remove from the fridge and roll in the contents of a packet of “options” Belgium chocolate! Rechill if required.

Enjoy and remember total syns are 28 and I made 35 of them! Under 1 Syn each.

Belgium Chocolate Ferrero Rocher 2013 (Small).JPGBelgium Chocolate.JPG

Back