FESS UP!!! Who here works with my husband!!???

lol not me haha! but ent this a small little world we live in lol! :D

it is indeed! Pretty funny really. But kind of wierd too....fortunately, I have always talked about how nice he is. :D I could have been going on about how he leaves his clothes all over the floor, and burps and farts all the time.....lol....phew. :giggle:

(really though, he doesn;t do those things!)

much. :D

x

lol dont all men do those things? its like imprinted into their DNA haha!! :p

what is that?? ive heard other people refer to it and me blondie n all :0) havent a clue > (((shame )))) lol hoping you can enlighten me xx

what is that?? ive heard other people refer to it and me blondie n all :0) havent a clue > (((shame )))) lol hoping you can enlighten me xx

I've also always wondered so just googled it ....

Wikipedia said:
Six degrees of separation (also referred to as the "Human Web") refers to the idea that, if a person is one step away from each person they know and two steps away from each person who is known by one of the people they know, then everyone is at most six steps away from any other person on Earth

haha such a small world.....we could bump into each other and not even realise it :|

:D

It is an interesting theory, but I have a hard time imagining I am only 6 steps away from Osama Bin Laden, for example. :D

But they claim we are all 6 degrees from Kevin Bacon. I could deal with that. :D

I am only 4 degrees away from Justin Timberlake :D My friend's cousin, whos a singer is best friends with JT's main dancers. :crazy: (that's me drooling by the way) lol. hahaha any excuse to talk about JT. I absolutely love this man!

Back