'Fessing up...

i keep filling the shaker with water. im on my 4th fill up, im running to the toilet every 5mins lol xx

do you find exante easier than ll? xx

Um, I prefer the Exante soups, I'm used to the shakes (though I did prefer LL ones at first) I like the bars, BUT I do miss the extra pack! Having to a split a bar is a bit sad :( !!
And I do wish I still had the counselling!
You did Exante too didn't you?

no just lighterlife i must say im struggling now. def gonna have an early nyt lol xx

well 2day is the dreaded day 3..... gonna crack on wi my ironing and housework then im working for a few hours then by the time im home my oh should be in.
last time i had dreaded day 3, i ended up counting the copper bottle.... thimk ill do that 2nyt lol.
good luck on our final hurdle'
WE CAN AND WILL DO THIS... BRING ON THE PINK!!! xx

im tasting slight metal and a headache im gonna do a pee stick very soon.

ive no headache but i do have that yucky taste in my mouth. i must get ketostix from work 2day, let me know if your in the pink spyro xx

yep its confirmed im light pink thats good enough for me i cant wait to be purple though lol. hows everyone else getting on? although im light pink i still feel hungry today maybe it will go tomorrow.

excellent carrie. what about you lucy?

Firstly, :eek::eek::eek: :break_diet:

But well done Carrie & Spyro, I'm a few days behind you again but putting my all into it this time.
I weighed this morning, 2lb up so not as bad as I expected. I'm going to do 4 weeks on total which will take me to target, then refeed SENSIBLY, ie not like I have the last week!
:rolleyes:

Ahh hun come on you can do it were in this together and just try and get through those 3 first difficult days then youll be fine. The only way i done it was cos i kept thinking that you all are gonna know what ive been doing if i dont get in to ketosis by day 3. I did have a moment that i put some meat in my mouth but i quickly took it out. Come on lucy.

:) Thanks for the good wishes.

I know I want this enough to stick it out this time - it's only 4 weeks after all.

Good day so far, been for a lovely walk to a great park with the kids in the sun :D

Back