Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Few questions from me!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by letsgetlosing, 9 June 2011 Social URL.

1. letsgetlosing

letsgetlosing Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.23%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Im on green and know that I can have 2 of each healthy extra. No I always manage my 2 dairy ones. The HEB i use for weetabix and some days I dont have the other HEB. Am I right in thinking that 2hea and 1heb is ok? Or should I be incorporating the HEB into my day?

Also, do you have to syn frylite?

Last two days, cos of sinutsitis I have been kind of off my food, when i typed my details into my diary I have only been having about 1200 cals a day. I feel better today but hope that I havent messed up my week by too few cals, IYKWIM! One good thing though is that I have been drinking about 3litres of water as my antihistamine makes me soooo thirsty!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gl12282

gl12282 Plodding on.......

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(18.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Body Optimise
    I would probably try and have the other HexB - you can have extra virgin olive oil, dried fruit (I think), nuts (I think), extra light philly. Have a look at the list.

You don't have to syn frylight.

Well done on the water - that will help :)

Gail x

4. Lucky7

Lucky7 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes - you should have it really.
    What about the sweet ryvita. You can have 2 of those currant crunch ones, and they're lovely with a cup of tea. You don't need anything on them.

5. letsgetlosing

letsgetlosing Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.23%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Thanks for replying. I think I will try to have the extra one, even if its some dried fruits :)

6. Funky_Munky

Funky_Munky Put the kettle on

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    If you go to class treat yourself to some hifi bars - theyre a heb and help with chocolate cravings without using syns!!

As said above there is lots of choice of hebs on green including a lot of cheeses so if you love your dairy you could have an extra portion as a heb. Just check which ones count as a heb!

7. Sam1988

Sam1988 I ♥ Slimming World

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I always do green days and if this happens to me i just move the extra HEA (babybels etc) to a HEB and only class it as one HEA for the day rather than one HEB. I hope that makes sense?? For example yesterday i had eaten x3 babybel and milk as my HEA's but before bed i hadnt used my last HEB so it changed to x1 HEA=Milk and x2 HEB's. Just make sure you double check that it can be classed as a HEB first :)
    xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.