1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

fexi syns.....is this correct?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Irisheyes648, 24 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Irisheyes648

Irisheyes648 Member

Morning all, can someone please clarify that I am doing this correctly......had a flexi day yesterday, my little boys birthday (80 syns) I have 30 syns left from my weekly total, do I just continue to use them from today as normal???:eek:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    Yes you do. Thaths the marvel of flexi syns. You plan, you use and then carry on as normal. However, you may not have a big loss at your WI. It may be a small one or STS. If it's a gain it would only be a small one.
  4. Irisheyes648

Irisheyes648 Member

Oooh great, thank you for the quick reply.....better get back to it today then :p......don't you just love slimming world!!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.