FF WEEK 2

skinnymonkey1day

Silver Member
HI CAMPERS ON WEEK 2 OF FF.. GOING 2 DO FOR 2 WEEKS WITH SONIA. THOUGHT IF I DO FOR JUST 2 WEEKS IT WILL GIVE ME THE BOOST I NEED. JUST HAD BACON ON TOAST, HAVING JACKET POT WITH TUNA AND SWEETCORN FOR LUNCH AND CHICKEN WITH NEW POTS AND VEG FOR DINNER TONIGHT. PHEW!! ALL THAT FOOD, :party0051:WISH ME LUCK XX:D

Hi my lovleys how are you all today. Your doing really well Sharon. I had 2 rashers of very lean bacon on 2 small slices of wholemeal bread, Din dinns is going to be 2 slices of wholemeal bread filled with 57g of skinless chicken breast, watercress and 1lvl tsp of xtra low fat mayo. Tea will be a WW ready meal of chicken Tikka with rice and a side salad. Oh and gallons of water.

Looking really good ladies, can't wait to see how you get on, good luck xxx

OOPS SLIGHT BLIP:cry: WAS DOING SSSSSOOO WELL, HAD BREK AND LUNCH YESTERDAY WAS THINKING OF DINNER BUT SOMEONE WAS CALLING ME . IT WAS ....WAIT FOR IT.... DOMINOS PIZZA:sign0007:... HAD 2 SLICES OF HAM AND SWEETCORN AND A SLICE OF GARLIC BREAD. IT WAS LUSH AND I DO FEEL GUILTY :doh:BUT ITS DONE AND THATS THAT, BACK ON TRACK TODAY HAD WEETABIX AND GRAPEFRUIT SO FAR , XX

Thats the attitude sharon, draw a line under it.. I am having a bit of a problem at the minute with a bag of donuts, my son has left in the kitchen, they are not calling me, but one in particular keeps winking at me, or is it the other way round and its me with my eye on it? ha ha

Hehe - Jax, I have a habit of things winking at me, therefore I get the kitchen spray out and spray what ever is winking at me before I can eat it. Hehe. Sounds weird but works for me - son may not be too happy though xx

Thats the attitude sharon, draw a line under it.. I am having a bit of a problem at the minute with a bag of donuts, my son has left in the kitchen, they are not calling me, but one in particular keeps winking at me, or is it the other way round and its me with my eye on it? ha ha

Just re-read the advice you've just given me if you keep being tempted! xxx

I KNOW WHAT U MEAN THAT PIZZA WAS SHOUTING SHARON EAT ME:D

Nanny - either kitchen spray or tomato sauce.

I REALLY hate tomato sauce, so if I have chips with a meal (when I'm eating out) I will ask for tomato sauce too. I'll then squirt the sauce on about 3/4's of them before I start eating, as I know full well I won't touch them. Works a treat everytime! x

Thats a good idea Lou, I could do the same with mustard or something similar that I don't like, having said that I think mustard is probably the only thing in the world that I don't like lol

Back