FFBB's Daily Daring Diary of Delight

vix, we're going to Malta. I am so looking forward to it. A nice villa out there just the three ( four) of us. Relaxation, no running about, I just hope it is still warm.

Our holiday was very relaxing too - loved it! xxx

where did you go? Anything interesting happen? Yeah we were meant to go to Cancun, but changed out minds to do a near by villa holiday. Didn't want the 11 hour plane ride either. Plus is it hurricane season again. We are self catering but luckily for my OH is an excellent cook and I know will cook us up a storm as well as eating out when we are there. The house is amazing and in a lovely area. And as the bonus we have business class seats so we won't be cramped for 4 hours. =-)

Man I am so hungry...I have not eaten much in last few days so going to have a muller light and hope it tidys me over until we go to bed.

We went to Kos, apartments were lovely and the people were sooooo friendly and it was really nice to spend time just me and Vince. We dint have business class - but had extra leg room, dint need it really though as we're not tall! we were self catering, but dint cook a thing - hence the 6lb weight gain! x

vix...hahaha....yeah well my bum is bigger than yours I need all the room I can get. Beside I like nothing more than to watch people's faces when a 3 year old goes into there and not to the back of the plane....hahaha. To be honest the flights were so cheap that even going business it was only like £100 more total...so why not.

Never been to malta but at least it is something to look forward to besides christmas which seems like forever away.

Well I am off to bed. OH was having a few drinks last night to celebrate and so we didnt go to bed till two but then I had to get up with the LU ( Litte'un) at 7am as OH wasn't up to getting up with him. And as I have to go to the GP's in the morning and then Nusery for LU all till friday....No chance for a lay in. So will just have to fore-go my evenings....hehehehe

Speak later and thanks for reading!! *hehhehehe*

Hehe to your bum is bigger! I hope I dont get a bum like my mums when Im older, she used to be a size 8, shes a 14/16 now but her bum/hips are really big!

Christmas will be here before we know it though, once Ive had my birthday I start thinking bout Christmas (my b.days 8th Nov) this year is even more exciting, I have my engagement party and my birthday on the same day.... then I think of Chrimbo! xxx

taz thanks a lot. Shocked though that I called when they opened at 8:30am and only could get an appointment for 5:10pm ahhhhhhhh, WTF? Oh well. LU got me up last night having had an accident in his bed, so I had to go to spare room to sleep, but felt sick....took me ages, trying to ward off the queeziness. I wasn't going to do much today, but now I have to drive to norwich to get my aircon fixed in my van, so that is going to take most of the day, and I get to spend time with the LU. Going to pizza hut with him so going to be a good girl and get a salad.

BTW taz, I have put on .5 of a lbs, which I am not pleased about....it not like it is PG wt, it is cuz I ate those 2 biscuits....AHHHHHH won't be making that mistake again. Anyway ladies, will be around later when I get back. You take care and have a great day.

P.s viz...hahaha know what you mean about the bum, I had a teeacher who was an 8 on top and a 22 on the bottom...(I kid you not). Now that is a big bum. I would be grateful to look like my mum when I am her age. SHe is a beautiful woman, works out 5 days a week, not a perfect body, but fantastic for her age( 58 next month) .

p.s.s.s my birthday is boxing day...yuk. But congrats on your engagement. It is a wonderful thing Love and I wish everyone could be as happy ain their marriage as I am!!

Speak laters...........

P.s viz...hahaha know what you mean about the bum, I had a teeacher who was an 8 on top and a 22 on the bottom...(I kid you not). Now that is a big bum. I would be grateful to look like my mum when I am her age. SHe is a beautiful woman, works out 5 days a week, not a perfect body, but fantastic for her age( 58 next month) .

p.s.s.s my birthday is boxing day...yuk. But congrats on your engagement. It is a wonderful thing Love and I wish everyone could be as happy ain their marriage as I am!!

Speak laters...........

OMG bout the teacher - jees I WEALLY hope that doesnt happen to me..... will keep an eye on things - lol! 5 times a day ey - I dont even do one and Im less than half her age. Id love to weigh the same as my mum (12 stone) .... oh well one day ey!
Catch ya later alligator x

Wow 8 on top and 22 on bottom! That is a big bum!

I know what you mean about the docs, it's so annoying isn't it!

HI fattyfattyboomboom.
Love the name.

Just read your diary and congratulations on being preggers!
I am loosing weight for my wedding and also mainly to try and start a family!

Dont worry about the 1/2 pound gain! Just remember at the moment you are creating a healthy way of eating and its not just a diet its for life!
xxxx

AHHHHHHHHHHHH......what a nightmare today was. Started promising then just went down hill from there. Well after decideing to got to norwich after all and get my air con fixed for the 3rd time now, I thought it was all set and planned. Feed LU to go norwich spend time with him, enjoy a bit of break time...look at baby stuff, and then back home in time fore docs and a chill. BUT NOOOOOOO!! Can't be that easy eh. Well It was ok at first I went to norwich which , I almost rant to as I had 1 hour to get up get dress , get stuff together, feed the LU and then drive the almost an hour to get to the dealership. Was due there at 10:30...I got there 10:32 with bladder in tact. Arranged for them to take me into the city and collect me at 2:30pm which was plenty of time for me and them ( so they said). Had a great time out. Took LU to pizza hut like he wanted. Ate a Salad and was good, no pizza no pasta...just a chicken and bacon salad...( all was ok minus the dressing) Anyway...we went shopping. I went to h&M and got a shirt for LU and put it on the pram....then walked across the other side of the mall to get my watch fixed when i realised I still had the shirt on the pram and never paid for it......AHHHHHHHHH.....I freaked out...walked back to the store and just put it on a rack,k as I felt so bad. Anyway....did other things and at 2pm got a call from the dealership to say they would be there at 2:45pm to collect me. Ok I thought it is only 15 minutes....So we went....and waited.....and waited......and waited......I called them at 3pm asking where they were when I was told they were still gassing the air con and would be there in 5-10 minutes. So then I get a call at 3:18 to say they we still having problems but that they would be there in 10-15 minutes, as they couldn't get me in a different car because they were not by law allowed to remove my son's car seat. And they had no others. So I had to wait. Still p*ssed off I waited....Then at 3:50pm I called and asked what the deal was...it was getting late and I need to go. Again they said just a few more mintues....so I had no choice but to wait. 4:05pm they called me again whilst I am still waiting outside to be collected, when they said that it looks like they are having problems with some valve and that they need to get another part....and I lost it. I said " this is ridiculous!!! I am here and have been here for well over an hour, I am standing outside in the cool weather with a 3 year old and I am pregnant and I need to go to the loo but can't. I have a doctors appointment at 5pm and can't wait around, just give me my car!!! So after that he partly got his ar*e in gear and then was forced to send me home in a loan car so I could make my appointment. I am was livid....I had to haul a** to get to the doctors on time, and had to have my MIL ( mother in law) walk to the docs as she too had an appointment about her knee for which I was due to collect her first.!!!! I made it just in time! ON TIME _just!

Those people are such idiots I don't know why i deal with them. I have had to take my car back 3 times to get fixed and each time it never lasts. And the last time they had me there was last week when after having to find something to do for a few hours, they told me the had ordered the wrong part!!! I want to take it somewhere else, but it is just out of warrenty, and they are paying for 1/3 of the cost of fixing it because I had problems with it when it was still in warrenty. Otherwise I would drop them like a stone!! w***ers!!!

AHHHHHH.....ok rant over.

Anyway I am off to put LU to bed and then grab some dinner. Will write more later.

Hope all is well with everyone what have you been up to today?

p.s docs was great, he laughed at me...cuz the last time I saw him I was saying I needed his permisson to do the cambridge diet!! *LOL* and he knew how long it took us to have the first one. But I am on my way now. He said that is I did 6 tests that were all positive then that was good enough for him as the tests you buy over the counter are better than the NHS ones. hahaha.

Fatty no more.....hahaha thanks about the name...inside joke with the son.

Vix...I know...I use the wii fit at the moment and not much else. my mum us about about 10 stone....but really she should be about 8 but hell I would be happy to be 13 or 14 to be honest.....but oh well...no point wishing for something I can't do anything about at the moment. Will happen when I can.

Taz.....yeah I know HUGE. Bless her...she waddled something rotten, and her bum was still bigger than her waist size which was a 22. Honestly there was about 2 inches spare on the with of the doors when she came into class...sometimes she would come in sideways just to help her get in.

Speak soon
Jenn
xx

Hey zenabob....thanks sweetie, that is kind of you. Well I am now in my PJ's and just had some dinner and going to watch a bit of tele until about 10pm then off to bed!!

zenabob....ahhh....I see....well LU starts nursery tomorrow and hopefully I will get my van back at some point. Good luck with the shopping. I fear you will be in with a large crowd doing the same thing.

Not sure what my deal is but every time I eat I feel sick....ahhhh.....Hope it goes away.

zenabob....ahhh....I see....well LU starts nursery tomorrow and hopefully I will get my van back at some point. Good luck with the shopping. I fear you will be in with a large crowd doing the same thing.

Not sure what my deal is but every time I eat I feel sick....ahhhh.....Hope it goes away.
hoping to get there early, the little one usually gets me up at 6am anyway, so can be there for 8.30, be done by 9.30...lol.....

p.s. Did you say in another thread that you lived in TExas, as I lived in San Antonio for 6 years.

Taz, thanks hun. Well I am late ( again) trying to rush with LU to get him fed and to nursery. Hopefully it won't be too bad then I have some shopping to do and cleaning when i get home seeing as I was out all day yesterday I have some stuff to make up.

Zenabob...yep you heard right. And wow, I am from San antonio. My parents live in San marcos....most of my family live on the Southside ( hispanic you see). Wow that is supercool. Great Place I love it.

Not got a chance to eat yet...but I WON'T die. I will hopefully get to get something this afternoon. After I get the shopping stuff in. PITA.....haaaaaaaaaaa

speak later.

Back