FFBB's Daily Daring Diary of Delight

yeah well It was what seemed to work, but some times I just wants a bowl of good ole pasta. or a jacket.....I should really just to mix2Max on those days I guess.

Not

Man it is chuckin' it down over here....we have had almost an inch in the last hour or so. Not bee too bad today, I had my bran and two bananas this morning. Then four ryvita with spring onions, mushrooms, cress and ham and laughing cow light, and LF cottage cheese and for dinner I had chicken tandorri ( home made with spices and LF yoghurt) and broccoli and a peach for dessert. So I have eaten well and I still have 13 syns I can use and HEXA. But I don't think I will bother....I am waiting for my other peach to get to room temp before munching on it..if I am hungry.

I feel soooooooo tired though...I am getting a weird pain in my upper back, which I can't figure it out what it is. Hopefully I am not a freak and it will be gone tomorrow. I get to have a lay in tomorrow, which I am wholeheartly looking forward too...provided LU does come into my room tonight to wake me. Anyway, all have a good night and have a great weekend.

When i first read that I thought you meant you had broccoli for dessert hehe! x

Hey y'all,

Well i feel great for having a bit of a lay in. Got up at 10:30am. Not too sure of the wt as I so always WI in the mornings, but I daren't today. Just didn't want to be depressed. I was good yesterday, and I only used 2 syns.

Today so far I have only used 1, but we are having a roast tonight, so I know there will be 4 more from my gravy....But that should be it. I had no real breakfast...just an orange which I ate like a grapefruit. And then for lunch I've had a large salad with beetroot, spring onions, mushrooms, chicken and cheese, and thousand island dressing ( fat free-.5 syns per tbsp). So I should be ok for the rest of the day, till dinner but if not I will have a yoghurt and some cottage cheese, as I really want to get some more milk (calcium) product down me, since I can't really drink milk.

Now I am just buying things for LU as he needs new car seat, and accessories. Plus I found a bargin on ebay. I got a Brand new nevetta moses baskets which I know are a fortune, for £55. I can't believe it. We already have one which we used for LU, but to stop us having to drag everything up and down the stairs every morning and evening, so we got a second one.

I plan on just chilling out today, willbe doing my yoga in a bit once this salad as gone down. And luckily for me I don't actually have to go anywhere today!! YEAH!!!!! I am just gonna chill out....stare at all the stuff I should be doing and be a lazy freak! What plans have you call got today?

J

Well I went shopping to get a few things then took all the plastic bottles to the recycling place and put some petrol in the car. When I got back I found that Mr Taz had been busy getting all the old tiles off the bathroom wall - and leaving them all in the bath! So I got loads of carrier bags and cleared them all away. Hopefully my dad will be coming round later to give us a lesson in tiling then we can get started on making our bathroom look nice!

Ive cleaned the house, walked the dog, put some washing on and done a tsco shop (£93 in two bag fulls aaaaggghh!) xxx

granted they were the big blue bags - but its still a lot of pennies! x

I went shopping and only spent a tenner! That's cus I'm skint tho til Mr Taz gets paid next week!

Mr Rainbow got paid on Fri so all is well in Rainbow Towers! x

wow,yeah you must have gotten some expensive items....Well I try to go my shopping online to stop me buying things I don't need. I do take a list....but I always just get this or that. And I really need to stick to our budgets for a bit with the new LU on the way. Plus the holiday and christmas etc....

I should write a list and onlines a good idea as it would stop me picking up unnecessary items........

I think that Tazzy Towers may take delivery of an online shopping expedition when Mr Taz gets paid. I done that for our last big shop and I think it saved us loads of money not to mention the time!

Mr boomboom, got paid on wednesday, so most of the major stuff was paid...but I had to get a big shop yesterday, well it was delivered yesterday.....I think I have plenty of stuff now...all three freezers are full, all cupboards are full and my back room where I have a few plastic crates, are also full so I need so I need to stop buying. I am sure I am a shopaholic....that is why OH is fearful of me having a little girl, he know how much stuff I bought for our son!*LOL*

taz....did you try the "mysupermarket.com" You would save even more! I guarantee it....plus there is also a section that tell you if you swap items will save more money or calories/fats/salt.....quite good and it shows you who is cheaper for the shopping, Adsa, tesco, sainbury's, and waitrose.

If I go to the supermarket I always come back with a million things I didn't go in there for so I think I am safer doing it online!

taz....did you try the "mysupermarket.com" You would save even more! I guarantee it....plus there is also a section that tell you if you swap items will save more money or calories/fats/salt.....quite good and it shows you who is cheaper for the shopping, Adsa, tesco, sainbury's, and waitrose.
No I use Tesco as asda don't have all the stuff I want and I know they are more expensive for a lot of the stuff I get.

yeah but you can try tescos on the Mysupermarket.com and see what you can save from the other places, as well as even choosing differently still in tescos plus offers plus the salt and calories and fat too.

last month I saved £88 pounds using my supermarket. Still getting everything I wanted or needed. It is worth a look. I don't have money to waste I need everything to count.

wow £88 thats a weeks shopping in my case, I'll have a look at some point x

Back