FFBB's Daily Daring Diary of Delight

Ahhhh...finally have a chance to sit down a minute. Looks like the car isn't back till tomorrow aas they found another part that is faulty in the air con. But thank goodness they are going to pay for it. And rightly so. It is only just out of warrenty and I have had problems with it since be bought it ( brand new) and have taken it back 4 times now.

Well I am finally going to get something to eat which i am looking forward to...but will just take my time as I wonder if that is why it makes me feel ill after I eat.

LU loved nursery, and it was nice that he is such a confident child as he was quite happy to join in and take part without prompting or needing me to be there,even though he was in a new environment. Tons of paperwork to fill out!! hahaha. Oh well....he loves it and I am in no doubt he will thrive even more. They were shocked at his linguistic skills as well as his letter and number recognition. But we are always reading and painting and doing mommy things that he just picks it up. Like most children they absorbe their surrounding and what you teach them. They also seemed taken a back by his manners, which just make me so proud. There is nothing I hate worse...( apart from people clinking or scraping their forks on their teeth or none glazed plates---ocd i know =-) ) is a kid with no manners. He has always been taught to have them...even before he could speak...when he was doing baby sign language. I couldn't be more proud of my little monkeyshine. He is a star. But I am sure all mothers think that of there little angels!

Anyway, I am going to eat my breaskfast/lunch and watch footlosse whilst I try not to fall asleep from tiredness......=-)

How are you all doing anyway?
Zenabob...why did you live in SA?
Taz...what are you doing for Mr. Taz's birthday?
Vix...what happened to you??

Take care and speak soon.

btw....I am eating (what I OH things is a freaky) ryvita's with light laughing cows...spring onions, sliced boiled egg , low fat turkey ham and cress....with some LF cottage cheese.....it is yyyyyyuuuuuuuummmmmmyyyyyyyyyy!!!

i moved there when my mum did, she is a nurse, we lived on the southside for a year or two, off south flores, then moved to live oak, then converse, my brother still lives there in schertz. I worked in Dillard's for a couple of years at rolling oaks mall. I enjoyed my time there, but missed home, had my daighter there at Nix'x hospital downtown, and took her back to see where she was born in 2005. we went for fiesta, which i have always loved every year. WE stayed with freinds in floresville.

ps. glad you are enjoying your lunch, I had a quorn curry SW quiche which was lovely.....and got 3 more pieces to eat....

hahaha....Well I I lived in Universal City and graduated from Judson. Most of my friends live in oak and my mum works at randolph.
Most of my family live off Zarzamora and I had an apartment of Palo Alton....Yeah it is a great place. I miss fiesta and the rodeo. I too worked at Rolling Oaks when i was younger...I was a photographer at sears...( or that is what they called me...) But it is a nice part of town up north....southside is c**p but I always stood out being the Light skinned mexican. All my family are really dark black hair...the lot.

Anyway be back later...I am going to take a nap as I am too tired and LU is going with me....So see ya in a bit.

Im here! was back at work today, so have just got back.... looking forward to tomorrow when the kids are back in. BTW you'd be surprised how many kids dont have manners - I hate it and pride myself on the fact that when the children in my class move up a year group they are polite (amongst other things of course - lol) x

Vix...that is great. I have and always will be very prideful when it manners. As a southern girl, Our texas manners are pushed and are are ALWAYS polite...even when you insult people. *LOL*

I feel so much better having a bit of a rest. I forgot how tiring PG was.*LOL* I am STILL full from lunch so not too sure I am going to be having much for dinner. May just have some cheese on toast in a bit and some baked beans. I feel kinda sick at the moment and not really in the mood to eat anything.

Luckily for me...for those who don't know me , when i was on CD I was cooking ALOT. I always make LU homemade food and freeze it for my use later, and I am so greatful I do. Especially now. He has a gorgeous fish pie in the oven now. I wish I could have some too....( if I could stand to eat) it is a mix of Scallops, King Prawns, Shark, Cod, salmon, and Oak Smoked salmon, with eggs, home made butter and parsley sauce, and sweet potato and white potato mash with bit of bacon and cheese in it. HMMMMMMMMMMM..... I love to cook and bake but with such a small family, things don't get eaten. I make chocolates and candies as christmas, easter and halloween, but again I end up giveing them away, or taking them to groups as I don't really eat them ( thinking about my weight) and OH not roo big on sweet stuff and LU is only allow a very small amount, so i give them away to neighbours, my MIL from hell and groups. It is nice to get the complients from people who love the cooking and think I should sell them, but I can't do it. I even give them away as christmas presents instead of buying them. Or I put the ingredients in a nice jar and write the instructions and let them make them at home with their Little'Uns.

I just feel soooooooo lazy today. LU got me up at 3:15 to go the the spare room to sleep then woke me just about every hour wanting his Sliky or his bear or to pea or to tell me to stop snoring. i just can't take it....*LOL* I told him that was the last night. He has been doing this off and on for a few months now and I just never get a full nights sleep. He wakes me when I am in the deepest sleep and I never manage to get back there again. I have tried the whole stick and reward thing...and it works to some degree, but sometimes he just doesn't care. and at 3am I haven't the strength to fight with him about it. But tonight...that is it and I told him as much. The only thing that has been making us do really recently which is my fault is that if he has an accident, because I am constantly washing his sheets, I forget to bring one upstairs, so I have no clean ones to change the bed...so I just go to the other room. So that is my fault. But I am just going to have to sort it. With having to get him to nursery, I can't have the interuptions in my sleep anymore.

Jenn that ryvita thing sounds like the kind of thing only a pregnant lady could appreciate! Ha ha

For Mr Taz's birthday he wanted to go into town and buy a new golf club so we done that then we went to my mums where we stayed until it was time to go out for dinner. He had a really good day and he got a golf trolly from my parents and he was all excited like a kid on christmas day when we got home and he got straight into putting it together!

Hahaha...taz that is great sounds wonderful. Nice day. I have a set of clubs and wanted to start to learn again, but I don't stand much of a chance at the moment.

Still mad I have gained another .5 lbs.....what is the deal, I am not not stuffing my face, I am staying within the diet....I am not even eating chocolate stuff or sugary stuff. I am counting all syns.....WHAT IS THE DEAL!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! This is going to drive me nuts. See if this was happening before I would just eat very very little and mostly fruit and get more exercise, ( which I am going to do my yoga this afternoon), But I can't figure it out. Cuz that would make me lose. But now, I don't feel comfortable not eating very much. Saying that the last two days I haven't eaten any breakfast. Today I haven't eaten, but I am not hungry so no point. ( and I felt kind sick). I must just be consuming more calories that i am burning, in which case I am gaining. OH half says it is my hormones changing and holding on to the fat cuz of the PG, but I don't buy that...not this early!

Anyway, just gonna watch it.

What a terrible night sleep. OH had the worse mingraine of his life lastnight so we were able to go to bed by 10:30pm but LU woke me at 4:15am becuase his blankets were twisted and so I sorted them out, but couldn't get back to sleep. I got about 30 mintues between 4:15am and 7am. So not too impressed....But hopefully I will be ok and not too tired.

Gotta run to nursery, be back later.

J

it could be because of the stress you have had this week. Also one little gain isn't to much to worry about, you will probably lose more next week, it' when it is happening week after week, you should worry.

Yeah it could be stress or it could be an early gain and might level out later on. If you are not sleeping well at the moment that won't help as sleep is repairing

Yeah y'all are probably right. Well, there isn't a whole lot, I can do. I am following the plan, and since I do it online it is great and really helps me account for everything. So I love.

Taz, I was talking about the planning in case something happens on your diary. And what I mean to say was that whilst I am still fairly young, I do worry about something happening to me and leaving my LU's before my time. But as a cautious girl, I have a planned that is something happens to both of us then the kids will go to my mothers in the US, plus we have a V.large policy, which will take care of them for almost the rest of their lives. But as my parents aren't getting any younger, I have also asked my cousin if he was willing to take them on if something happens to my parents. I kinds feel a freak for being over cautious, but I never want them to be alone ofr feel alone or be made to go into care.

Well this morning has been ok. Turned up early to nusery, and LU was happy to go on his own, so big day for him. But then we freaked out because since we STILL have to loaner van, we were running out of diesel as they only put in 1/4 tank which is enough to get to norwich and back, and so we went to get petrol because it was getting low. But the car as one of those funny keys which isn't a key but a big plastic thingy with buttons....so we couldn't get any petrol because the petrol cap required an actual key and there wasn't one in the van. I was vivid......We both freaked out cuz we knew we didn't have enough petrol to back to collect LU!!! So when we got back home, OH was frantically trying to see if our other car would charge so that way we would have something to get LU with. And I called the dealership for a fight. But was careful at first as I wanted to make sure the key wasn't some place we didn't see it. But as it turns out you have to push some knobbly bit on the side of the key and the metal key comes out so you can get petrol. Well thank goodness for that. I was going to have a freak out thinking I would need to get a very expensive taxi to get LU.

But now, I can chill out a little until 11:30am, we can get LU, then it is clean some more, dust, I need to clean the bathrooms, sort out the main weeks shopping lists, iron some of LU's stuff to sell on ebay. But then again, I may need to keep that....I got them together at a time when I wasn't PG and didn't think it was something that was going to happen so soon.

I had a naughty breakfast....( we got some sandwiches made up from a sandwich shop, but I was a good girl. i has no mayo or butter, wholemeal bap ( which I have counted at my 2 HEX B's ( at a guess) no cheese so I could use my cheese at home ( low fat) . With chicken and salad.I only managed half, with about 3 tbs of LF cottage cheese, and about four quaver-like crisps from tescos ( only 3.5 syns) that is great. Will have the other half for lunch. I am doinig mix to max today, as I am not too sure what I want to do for dinner. Will see when I get there. I should really try making the Syn Free chips sometime....Not sure how, I will see. Not overly bothered about chips. I think in the last 6 weeks since I have been on SW I had chips once, which were sainsbury's good for you oven chips, but they were so soggy I only had 3 and didn't bother. I should really think of something good and green for tea....

What are you up to today Taz & Zena?

Viz it was nice to see you back....I forget everyone has jobs....I just expect people to be around...hahaha ...yeah i am loser!!

hi, i have just been to shoe shop to get my daughter her school shoes, she goes back on Monday...hooray, now i am home and doing usual stuff, cleaning, washing sorting etc..

got my team meeting with work tomorrow, where i pick up my 7-10 boxes of chocolates, but nowhere to store them, so will be generous giving them out.....

I have WI this evening so I am just chillin and doing nothing all day til later when I go to see how much I have gained and then off to karate

hi, i have just been to shoe shop to get my daughter her school shoes, she goes back on Monday...hooray, now i am home and doing usual stuff, cleaning, washing sorting etc..

got my team meeting with work tomorrow, where i pick up my 7-10 boxes of chocolates, but nowhere to store them, so will be generous giving them out.....

Did I read you right and you said 7-10 boxes of chocolates? What do you do? Do you work for cadbury's?

I give stuff away all the time, because I cook too much and no one to eat them.;)

OK well I have decided I am going to have a jacket potato tonight with Mexican beans, come of my HEX A cheese, a salad w/dressing and some broccoli. Should be very filling, not that I am sure I can eat it all but will see what I can get through.

hmmmm....I love them too...Growning up on the stuff was good. I was lucky to find a place over here that sell ACTUAL corn corn tortilla and not flour tortillas made with corn. So I should be getting some more soon, so i can make my own chips and my own enchiladas, when i have a mind to. But not sure how much the syns would be on each tortilla as they only have the ones from here. But I will find out soon I hope.

Wow, That is a lot of stuff. Can't you just sell the boxes on ebay? Then atleast you can get some money for them if they were free anyway?

J

hmmmm....I love them too...Growning up on the stuff was good. I was lucky to find a place over here that sell ACTUAL corn corn tortilla and not flour tortillas made with corn. So I should be getting some more soon, so i can make my own chips and my own enchiladas, when i have a mind to. But not sure how much the syns would be on each tortilla as they only have the ones from here. But I will find out soon I hope.

Wow, That is a lot of stuff. Can't you just sell the boxes on ebay? Then atleast you can get some money for them if they were free anyway?

J

i give them to the shops i visit for samples or damages, its part of my job, i will just give my favourite shops more free.

Oh right.I see. I could see how that amount of chocolates could be a big issue. Luckily for me, I like some chocolate, but I am one of those kind of people who can take a small bit and then put it back. Cheese...now that is another story. That is why is it kills me that I can't really have the tortillas...7 syns is just too much for me. If I am going to use my syns I want it to be worth it. You know?

So you managed to get to the shoe shop huh? Well I need to take LU too but knew TODAY was NOT the day for it. He is in 9's now and that is why I partly hope this baby is a boy...just so I can get my money's worth. hahaha....£30 a pop, it is ridiculous. I mean I rarely spend that much on my own shoes. When we went on holiday to mexico a couple of years ago I bought some shoes for him for when he got older some bigger sizes. But his feet grew so fast he skipped he size and never actually got to where them. And another set, by the time I remembered I had the them he was just barely too big for them....ahhh.

Then we went went to spain last november I bought him a pair of suade trainers which he wore for 1 hour. Then he said they were hurting him. I had paid 34 euros for them. When we got back I sold them on ebay but forgot to set a price and so they went for £3......I lost so much on them!!!!

Back