FFBB's Daily Daring Diary of Delight

Oh right.I see. I could see how that amount of chocolates could be a big issue. Luckily for me, I like some chocolate, but I am one of those kind of people who can take a small bit and then put it back. Cheese...now that is another story. That is why is it kills me that I can't really have the tortillas...7 syns is just too much for me. If I am going to use my syns I want it to be worth it. You know?

So you managed to get to the shoe shop huh? Well I need to take LU too but knew TODAY was NOT the day for it. He is in 9's now and that is why I partly hope this baby is a boy...just so I can get my money's worth. hahaha....£30 a pop, it is ridiculous. I mean I rarely spend that much on my own shoes. When we went on holiday to mexico a couple of years ago I bought some shoes for him for when he got older some bigger sizes. But his feet grew so fast he skipped he size and never actually got to where them. And another set, by the time I remembered I had the them he was just barely too big for them....ahhh.

Then we went went to spain last november I bought him a pair of suade trainers which he wore for 1 hour. Then he said they were hurting him. I had paid 34 euros for them. When we got back I sold them on ebay but forgot to set a price and so they went for £3......I lost so much on them!!!!

I know that feeling only too well, i have give up buying clothes for my daughter, as she doesn't wear half of them and they get completely wasted. Although me and my sisiter swap, as she now has a 2 year old girl and have 1 year old boy.

when i made the enchiladas , i made egg wraps....didn't make much difference to taste with all the filing and spice....;)

the wrap where from this recipe....

http://www.minimins.com/members/9481-albums288-picture1481.html

Well here is my dinner...I am sooooo shocked I ate it all. But it was only 1 syn because of the salad dressing and the cheese was my HEX A. I was really amazed I ate it all cuz I didn't think I would/could. :D

Oh well no doubt I will gain again tomorrow, We shall see. Seeing as I am not eating anything else tonight I should be ok.
Almost drank my 3 litres of water, which I normally drink more, but as I am peeing for england at the moment I don't really want to add to it.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM...........

Attachments

• 1 syn green.jpg
    1 syn green.jpg
    506.9 KB · Views: 42
seems more like an omlette to me, but I will certainly give it a go. HAhaha....Well with our son, we went nuts. I was at home visiting and spent $500 in about 40 minutes at baby gap at north star. And about another $1000 on clothes at tanger mall. Not to mention all the stuff I bought from ebay (clothes for him to stain and get rid of) Except I never got rid of anything. I have about 15 rubbish bags of clothes of his....Which is one reason I am hoping for a boy. But I would also love a little girl. OH wants a girl and parents have put in their orders for a girl too. But it ain't down to me! *LOL*

I just want a healthy baby, that will do me.

taz....it was...I am not stuffed, but I am full. I am not planning on eating anything else...and I still have syns left too, I only used 9 today. I've eaten well. so I am happy.

How was your day taz?

We ended up going to B&Q and getting new tiles and skirting board for the bathroom so we were there for about 2 hours then when we got home Mr Taz broke the water pipe into the tap so we had to get my dad to come round and fix it for us!

taz...hahaha....sorry, it was funny, but I bet it wasn't really. Did you ruin anything? I never let OH do things like that. Paint, BBQ, Cook, no problem...anything else I get a professional.

well guys I am off to bed in a few...try and make up for those hours I missed lastnight. =-)

Tomorrow is a day off...After nursery, LU is going to his nana's for his weekly sleepover so I will just chill out and read my book in the spare room. THen we are out to tea....Will be nice to have some me time.

If I don't catch cha...have great days tomorrow and enjoy yourself.

taz...hahaha....sorry, it was funny, but I bet it wasn't really. Did you ruin anything? I never let OH do things like that. Paint, BBQ, Cook, no problem...anything else I get a professional.
Ha ha if you saw our bathroom you would know that it's not possible to ruin it any more! Ha ha

We are about to totally revamp our bathroom, we are replacing the skirting board all round and and tiling the whole of the room. We have stripped the paint off most of the walls and one evening next week my dad is going to come round and teach us how to do the tiling. It shouldn't take too long as it's only a small room.

The pictures are of the bathroom when we bought the flat and what we done to it before we moved in but we want to re do it all now as we want it all tiled rather than painted! I will take a picture when we are finished

Attachments

• 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    278.6 KB · Views: 38
  • 052.jpg
    052.jpg
    288.8 KB · Views: 39
well guys I am off to bed in a few...try and make up for those hours I missed lastnight. =-)

Tomorrow is a day off...After nursery, LU is going to his nana's for his weekly sleepover so I will just chill out and read my book in the spare room. THen we are out to tea....Will be nice to have some me time.

If I don't catch cha...have great days tomorrow and enjoy yourself.
You really need that me time Jenn, I hope you enjoy it and the early night!

well I can't remember what I was but I think I have gained a total of 1.5 lbs.since monday....I am freaking out a little. I think it I were eating crap, I would get away with it. It seems when I am not too mindufl of what I need i am fine, but I do I gain!! Not sure what the deal is. Groceries should be coming today so I will get stuck into some fruit and bits and see what happenes....90% of what I am eating is free so I can't see what is going on. AHHHHHHH. I only drink water.....about 3 + litres. Maybe I shouldn't be drinking so much? Maybe it is water retention? *fingers crossed* hahaha.

Well I was going to go into town and run errands...but I am shattered and think i will give it a miss....not too hungry this morning so no breakfast. But I will see how I am in a bit. I loved the potato yesterday...Might have it for lunch today since we are going to dinner. And the mexican beans I am now addicted to them!! *LOL* But then again have always loved my beans.

What are you all up to today?

Got up 3 times lastnight...and went to bed at 12am....too late.Then up for 7am...really must go earlier...but I am just not sleeping so well. I wake up far too much!! hopefully i will get a chance to do my yoga this afternoon.

Jenn I am the same. When I am too careful I don't lose. I need every one of my Syns to lose because it's what my body wants. Try having a few more naughties and see if that helps. Don't freak out over a mid week weigh a it's not accurate. Wait and see what the scales say on your official WI day

ahhhh... i am so mad right now...just been on the sun website and saw a discussion that is very close to my heart and made me soooo mad. I put it on the board so other would go and look and maybe have a point of view. OH said that the people who read the sun everyday aren't really the most cleaver of people, but I it still annoys me when i see such ignorance!!! UHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Hey all....well, I was slightly upset this morning, more so because since monday I have gained 2 lbs....soooooooooo not happy. So I mad a decision.

I am going to stick to my red days. I lose more when I am on red days and I am not as hungry. Hopefully, I will lose what I gained and I will stay a bit more stable.

Not a whole lot going on...apart from general stuff you get with LU's. I just feel so tired, but I hope the change from green to red will help things. I think I will stick with my bran flakes in the morning with a banana or two and a yoghurt if still hungry. Then a sandwich or ryvita's with meat and cheese for lunch, cottage cheese and fruit. And then meat and veg for tea. I am sure I will ok with that. And use very little in the way of syns. Plus I am hopeing it will keep me a bit more regular...I seemed to have gone down hill fromo that for the last few days.

what are you all up to this weekend?

I love my red days! x

Back