FFFFFFFFREEEEEZING!!!!!!!!

Ms R

I cannot get warm tonight!! On the couch with huge blanket on me and now just ot hot water bottle. My nose is running & I'm freeeeezing, I'm even too cold & too tired to post on any threads tonight :-(

On the positive side, I'm well on my way with the diet so feeling 100% positive that I'm going to suceed :)

I've been feeling really warm over the past few days, strange as the last time I did lipotrim I was constantly freezing. Get a nice hot water bottle. xx

I have been freezing since starting Lipotrim too so cold I have electric blanket on on night time and still freezing

yep, seems to be a side effect for me also, always frozzled xxxx

Just to try to put a positive spin on this - your body will be using more calories to keep you warm! :D

I'm same here guys,doubled up on layers and heating on.Back to work tonight ,i'm a night manager of a huge residential home and have to complete night cheks through out the night shift on a huge area ,so will definitely be getting wrapped up tonight lol.Ahh well will all be worth it in the long run.Stay warm ,Be Happy :D

Great side effect Noitulove, burning calories to keep warm, I like it!!

I was sooooo knackered last night due to not sleeping much the night before so I slept most of the night on the couch then went to bed and slept all night....with my hot water bottle.

I was cold last time I did this diet so I was expecting it. Makes me feel slimmer as my hands and feet are not heat swollen so another positive!! :)

I was freezing last night too. I couldn't sleep as I felt so cold. Eventually I warmed up but not until I had spent some time wanting to sleep and finding it impossible.

I've been wearing my work fleece in work for the past 3 day and just taking it off to go and see patients!! Everyone else is laughing cause hospital is soo hot.

Back