Fffffreezing!

weejennyp

Feeling really cold today. Sat in work with my cardi on and heating on full. Not feeling hungry though which is better than yesterday.
Anyone else chilly?

I'm chilly today, yeah. I'm only on day 3 though so am kinda putting that down to the actual temperature of the office, rather than an Exante thing! I could be wrong though.

Think i'm gonna bring a 'summer' scarf in tomorrow to keep in my drawer just in case!

I'm a coldie anyway but I am still feeling it and I am now on day 4. Have resorted to wearing extra layer's shame I can't wear gloves to type though lol!! The other issue I have drinking so much water aswell I'm going to the loo literally every 5 mins!!

I'm just so grateful i'm on maternity leave while doing this. I don't need to answer to anyone about going to the toilet so much and I can sit here with a blanket on, lol

Love Lips Lisa said:
I'm a coldie anyway but I am still feeling it and I am now on day 4. Have resorted to wearing extra layer's shame I can't wear gloves to type though lol!! The other issue I have drinking so much water aswell I'm going to the loo literally every 5 mins!!

Toilet has become very familiar for me. I keep thinking I feel uncomfortable then realise I need to pee AGAIN!!!

I'm always really hot and sweat like a pig most days (gross I know sorry lol) but in the 2 weeks that I have been on this diet I haven't had 1 single bra of sweat and my hands are freezing lol

I'm always really hot and sweat like a pig most days (gross I know sorry lol) but in the 2 weeks that I have been on this diet I haven't had 1 single bra of sweat and my hands are freezing lol
LOL, I was just trying to imagine what a bra of sweat looks like ;)

For the past 2 days i have been freezing the sun out and i sitting wiv cosy socks and a snuggie...just had banana shake not too bad at all x

I know what you mean about freeezzziiinnng!!! I find that I often end up drinking loads of hot drinks to warm me up!!! Apart from that, electric blanket and three layers does the trick!!!

Jem xxx

So I suppose I have this to look forward to when I start...Aww I'm such a cold ass anyway most of the time, although my temp can change to red hot very quickly for no reason too (I'm just weird ) :(
what's the saying fore-warned is fore-armed? I'll be sure to remember and carry something warm in my bag.

Really cold, I've.put the heating in, got my walking socks on and two layers. My hands are cold and so is my nose. Can't wait laster for my boiling bath :)

Back