Fibre Clear?:confused:

Chiku

Yesturday I bought a tub of Fibre Clear and had a heaped spoonful last night in my coffee before bed. My b/f had told me that It will help me go no.2 in the morning, it's now 5 to 10am and still nothing.
Does/ has anyone got the faintest idea on how long it takes to help you go for a dump, as I am considering on having another spoonful in my mid morning coffee.

weight.png

Goal 1 = to hit 16st exact done:D
Goal 2 = " " 15st " done:D
Goal 3 = " " 14st "
Goal 4 = " " 13st "
Goal 5 = " " 12st "
Goal 6 = " " 11st "
Goal 7 = " " 10st "
Goal 8 = " " 9st 7lbs refeed and maintain
Goal 9 = pass my Theory Test
Finish Line = learn to drive and pass my Practical

I have mine in my morning shake everyday. I still don't go regularly! I would say once to twice a week and I used to go every day!
I find I have to also take a dulcolax once a week, usually night before weigh in. Just take one though if its first time.
Hope this helps.
Emma x

Fiber Clear is not laxative it will not make you go... What it does is keep the stools soft or runny if you use it to much. If you need to go ie blocked up you need dulcolax or similar. Once unblocked FiberClear should keep you flowing regularly.

OMG I hope this is not to much detail !!!!

thaks Emma & Kev, and Kev what you said is just the information I need as i havent been for a no.2 for a week now. So if I have more Fibre Clear and the Dulco' do you think I'll go a bit regular?

weight.png

Goal 1 = to hit 16st exact done:D
Goal 2 = " " 15st " done:D
Goal 3 = " " 14st "
Goal 4 = " " 13st "
Goal 5 = " " 12st "
Goal 6 = " " 11st "
Goal 7 = " " 10st "
Goal 8 = " " 9st 7lbs refeed and maintain
Goal 9 = pass my Theory Test
Finish Line = learn to drive and pass my Practical

Seems you need the laxative, but be aware to much FiberClear makes me verrrry runny - but no pain...

I have 2 teaspoons in a litre of my water everyday

I have not had a problem, but ive done it from day 1

so once you've been, use it regular to keep you regular lol

I have 2 teaspoons in a litre of my water everyday

I have not had a problem, but ive done it from day 1

so once you've been, use it regular to keep you regular lol

Think i'll try 2 teasp too!! :)
Emma x

Even a teaspoon of fibre clear gives me horrendous wind for a couple of hours....useful though, I stand in the garden and dry the washing!

I used to really struggle last time I was on Lipotrim, this time however I have been much better and I put it down to the fact I have at least 2 mugs of peppermint tea each day. Don't know if it's the tea that is helping but it's the only thing I have done differently this time and so far so good! x

I have a spoonful in my coffee in the morning, and a spoonful in a cup of coffee in the evening.....have been doing so since about week 3 (I'm in week 15 now), and I'm regular and comfortable ;o)

it's Friday now and I still haven't been and i have been taking senakot max strength. i phoned my pharmacist this evening and she's advised me to do the 1st step/ day of refeed each day till i have a steady no.2 for a week or two.
truth is, is that i feel really ill and low with no energy what-so-ever and soo desperately want to go

Chiku . . . that is a shame. Hope it all works out well for you. Please keep us posted. Did the pharmacist mention Microlax? It seems a shame that you have to come off the diet for this reason.

it's Friday now and I still haven't been and i have been taking senakot max strength. i phoned my pharmacist this evening and she's advised me to do the 1st step/ day of refeed each day till i have a steady no.2 for a week or two.
truth is, is that i feel really ill and low with no energy what-so-ever and soo desperately want to go

Chiku, I wonder if a decent bowl of high fibre cereal and a few prunes would do the trick? Just as a one-off rather than going the whole reefed route......

Hi all, just to let you all know i was put onto Luctulose last week Wednesday and have only been once and was told then to stop Lipotrim just to see if I can go. The negative to this is that I wish I was still on Diclofenac rather than Naproxen as this is when i stopped going for a number 2, plus my weight has gone up to 98kgs. My Pharmacist said that this is most likely due to not going toilet.
So, now I'm just sticking to a low/ free carb, high fibre and protein diet along with tfr shakes or slim fast shakes for breakfast as advised.

Good job I bought myself a box of AllBran and Soya Milk as I'm hoping this will help me to go.

It sounds like you are having a right problem with it, so (((((big hugs)))).... If all else fails, what about colonic irrigation? That might clear you out enough to restart. If you then take fibre clear daily and something like senakot weekly, would that work?

Su, Ive been taking a natural Indian remedy (which always worked for me when I was pregnant) along with Senakot Max Strength with hlf pint of mint tea and then also my presribed Luctolose.

Well Ive got a hospital walk-in centre 5mins walk from my front door so shall be popping over there as I am now struggling to stay awake along with feeling restless at night, exhaustion, bloated, groggy and really just wanting to let it all out. Plus weighed myself again today and ive gone up to 101kg.

I JUST WANT TO DUMP THE PAST 3WEEKS OUT!!!!! i need a fairy god mother to make my wish come true

If i could make it happen for you hun, i would.....

Surely, they must realise that it is going to be agony to pass it now!

Go along to the centre and see what they say.. Let us know how you get on x x x

GOOD LUCK x x x

just got back from the local hospital walk-in and have been given an enema to self insert and was told that if that doesn't work then i should go to a+e and get given the full works to get rid of the 3 and odd wks of bulge out:D. well I'm gonna give this enema a go and hope for the, if it does work BINGO but if not then i'll be straight over to Northwick and leave there a stone or more lighter:D. Fingers crossed and shall you posted x

I am glad you got something sorted.. Fingers crossed for you hun x x x

Back