Fibre plus bars

Currently on offer in Morrisons! Buy one pack get one free!! These are delicious and taste so synful but are a HEB yum yum yum :D

they are yummy :D currently 99p in tesco :D

Love these - have been getting them on offer from Morrisons for the past few weeks. Would definitely reccommend them to any chocolate lover :17729:

I love them and now my 3 year old son loves them too!! I have been stocking up at Tesco. x

:cry:I love these, but they really bloat me out so have stopped having them. The dark choc ones were my favourites. Def worth a go if you haven't tried them before.

so yummy! I stocked up coz I can't be paying £2 per box hehe.

feel so naughty but not !!
x

i bought 8 boxes in tesco. Went Self Service to avoid the looks off the till point.

Ha!

I did the exact same but they only had 5 boxes left :cry:

I've never tried these, they sound lush!

Oh, they are! I'm looking forward to a dark chocolate & almond Fibre Plus bar this afternoon with a nice cuppa :drool:

Oh, they are! I'm looking forward to a dark chocolate & almond Fibre Plus bar this afternoon with a nice cuppa :drool:

Are they chocolatey enough for those of us that need a daily chocolate fix? ;) I usually have a curly wurly but I'm a big fan of dark choc & wonder if they'll be more filling for the same syns!

Are they chocolatey enough for those of us that need a daily chocolate fix? ;) I usually have a curly wurly but I'm a big fan of dark choc & wonder if they'll be more filling for the same syns!

Definitely!! I'm a choco-holic and I love these - I very rarely use my Syns on chocolate now! The dark choc & almond flavour are my fave :drool: although the milk choc is very nice too!

Back