Fibre

Felix

Gold Member
Hi all!
Just a quick question about fibre supplements. Silly me didn't buy any of the fibre stuff from my CDC and I don't see her again until Monday. I have some fibre supplement from when I did tony ferguson but it doesn't dissolve and it's rank!!!
I tend to get constipated anyway, so I don't want to risk it and went to wilkinsons in search of fibre. The only one they had was an orange flavour one but I'm not sure if I'm allowed it!!!
What do you guys think? I am desperate here so I think I might just chance it.

Also, my boyfriend wants to know if he's allowed chillis on SS+? he has a chilli plant and it's sprouted a few red chillis that he wants to try!

id tak it anyway - i dont think fibre stuff will make you put weight on and see it as a way of treating and healing yourself - just have it the once and do yourself a favour xx

Thanks for the reply :) my boyfriend said the same - don't think it will do much harm. Will go to the pharmacy tomorrow and see if I can buy some decent fibre.

Neither peppers or chillies are listed in the veg list for SS+ (food option).

Hi Felix, I agree with what the others have said. I use Psyllium husks as they aid digestion and make you feel fuller too. Hope that helps. :)

I'm on Duclo-ease as I can't stand fibre supplements. My friend sends it to be from UK as you can't get it over here.

Back