Fibreclear

tigger22

Silver Member
Hi guys was just wondering if any of you suffer from bad constipation on this diet . Bought the fibre clear & it's not making a blind bit of difference , drinking 3 -3 1/2 litres of water every day , no more will go down .

I use the fibre clear and find it grand..thats what my chemist recommeded to me during the week xx

Fibre clear not really working for me either. Haven't been to the toilet for a while but haven't felt the urge to either?!?
Not sure what to recommend if I don't go soon il take 1 tablet of senakot I think...but don't want to risk going the other way!xx

Hi, well I love Fibre Clear, I take two heaped teaspoons each evening with my shake, took a few days to 'kick in' but love it. different reports have been posted in the past regarding this, one lady who loves to post uses Senna - and loves that no doubt she will post about this subject later to you....

I used Dulcolax on my first LT run earlier this year. Only disadvantage is that you suffer from cramps before you have to go but otherwise no problems. They won't kick you out of ketosis either.

i have just purchased some fiber clear and have my first drink sat here next to me but i have not drank it yet. so i will see how i get on.xxx.

This has been a really big problem for me. I've tried all sorts including senakot, supositories etc and nothing seemed to work but the fibreclear does keep me regular. It took a couple of days to kick in - no instant results. My chemist did say that if I didn't go then I would have to refeed until I became regular again. Fortunatly the Fibreclear worked. Try drinking more hot drinks. I drink some of my water hot. Great subject eh!

can I ask how often should u be going? I havent used anything yet! X

Movicol sachets!!! They are expensive!!! But worth every penny..... I have felt miles better since using those!!! x

Does this happen from the start or is it after you have been on the diet for a while as I am not experiencing any problem yet, just don't go as often thats all! :)

My experience of constipation started on day 5 & 6 , so I started taking fibre clear recommended by chemist , but it didn't work for me x

Hi deezer don't mind it been expensive if it worked haha , do you mix it in water and does it taste horrible
I found fibreclear worked at first but then just seemed to stop helping!!! You do mix it with water.... The movicol doesnt really taste of much.... but its certainly not horrid.... but it works!!! x

Back