• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Fibreclear

I use the fibre clear and find it grand..thats what my chemist recommeded to me during the week xx

Fibre clear not really working for me either. Haven't been to the toilet for a while but haven't felt the urge to either?!?
Not sure what to recommend if I don't go soon il take 1 tablet of senakot I think...but don't want to risk going the other way!xx

Hi, well I love Fibre Clear, I take two heaped teaspoons each evening with my shake, took a few days to 'kick in' but love it. different reports have been posted in the past regarding this, one lady who loves to post uses Senna - and loves that no doubt she will post about this subject later to you....

Mirjam

Never Ever Give Up!
I used Dulcolax on my first LT run earlier this year. Only disadvantage is that you suffer from cramps before you have to go but otherwise no problems. They won't kick you out of ketosis either.

i have just purchased some fiber clear and have my first drink sat here next to me but i have not drank it yet. so i will see how i get on.xxx.

This has been a really big problem for me. I've tried all sorts including senakot, supositories etc and nothing seemed to work but the fibreclear does keep me regular. It took a couple of days to kick in - no instant results. My chemist did say that if I didn't go then I would have to refeed until I became regular again. Fortunatly the Fibreclear worked. Try drinking more hot drinks. I drink some of my water hot. Great subject eh!

can I ask how often should u be going? I havent used anything yet! X

Hi deezer don't mind it been expensive if it worked haha , do you mix it in water and does it taste horrible
I found fibreclear worked at first but then just seemed to stop helping!!! You do mix it with water.... The movicol doesnt really taste of much.... but its certainly not horrid.... but it works!!! x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Exante - Total Solution 100% 0
Lipotrim Forum 2
Lipotrim TFR 100% 5
Lipotrim TFR 100% 7
Lipotrim TFR 100% 8