FibreClear?

samthompson17

I have just bought a tub of the stuff whilst at my weigh in today. Was just wondering if it actually works. I've only been to the loo twice in 7 days and I've seen my dog do bigger. My tummy is quite sore. I have took one heaped tea spoonful so far and away to dump another one in my next coffee so that will be the recommended amount for a day. I'm also a little concerned at the extra cals even though its not much think its like 30cals per teaspoon. Just wondering what others experience on it was.

hi sam,
ya i got a tub of it this time around too after making the sad mistake of not doing so last time... ouch. my bum never forgave me... taking its revenge now with the opposite problem. tmi? soz. ANYWAY, ya i use a teaspoon of it 1ce or 2ce every other day. it keeps me going literally. they always say just up the water but sometimes ur body needs extra assistance. i drink 4l a day and ake up my shakes with 400mls and have extra with tea and coffee. id feel ike a shark tank if i drank any more than that.
hope it works for u! best of luck this week x

Thanks pls let me know how you get on with the FibreClear. I'm finding it very hard just having the 2l a day of water. I'm steadily getting there though. Today will be the day I reach my 2l mark. I'm trying to gradually get more in only problem my tummy hurts so bad at the moment mostly because its never used to having that much fluid. It will get better though I'm told. Last time round I managed about 1.5l a day so I'm not making the same mistake again as was only getting 2-3lbs a week off. I'm constantly told it was due to the water intake but I was mostly in the middle of the ketosis stick colours so I think my body gets hydrated enough but I'm trying to train myself.

Hi totes quick question. After rereading your reply. You must go to pee often have you found that over time you need to go less. I'm just finding it very inconvenient at the moment. I'm sure over time it gets less frequent and you just pee for longer instead lol. Am I right.

Ur spot on Sam ya! I drink 4l and extra in teas etc and I go every 2 hrs I'd say. Like a racehorse but still. I've no prob with the water only because when I'm not guzzling it my tummy rumbles so much and I'm not to the stage yet where I can think that's fat burning not actual hunger! :S. So the water stops the rumbling. Would u drink much tea r coffee? That's all added to ur water intake as far as I know

Oh right I thought that any water in tea and coffee was not counted. I read that on here many times. Think it's something I have to look up. I have about 4-5 mugs a day of coffee. I hope that's added as it will make it much easier.

Back