Fibreclear?

michellethegooner

Silver Member
Just wanted to know how many times every one takes fibre clear was thinking of adding 2 teaspoons to 2/3 shakes wud this b ok..

Just want to prevent any probs lol..

By the way does it help you stay full longer? think I read that somewhere..

Michelle x

I add 2 teaspoon to a bottle of water and drink it between my first and second shake i think it does help me stay fuller

I am having 4 spoon fuls a day in my first and last shakes (2 each) yes it really helps with hunger xx

So is the fibreclear free to have ie can you have as much as you want?? Obviously without giving yourself the Shits???

I have 2 spoons in each shake so thats 6 a day it helps keep me full but thats about all, need ducolax for the rest. lol.

So is the fibreclear free to have ie can you have as much as you want?? Obviously without giving yourself the Shits???

My pharmacist said it was fine to double up on the 2 teaspoons a day as it was only fibre!! only 3cals per spoon - I think!

Will defo get it so on Monday, thanks all!!!

Well I use Fibresure capsules, much easier to take as they are tablets. Haven't affected ketosis or weight loss. Find them in Boots in vitamin section. I highly reccommend them. Been on this diet now about 14 and have hardly missed a day!

I have one in every shake so 3 a day it suits me fine then I take 1 ducolax every nite before bed.keeps me tickin over!!

Is it safe to take ducolax every night, I thought you should only take them if and when you need them..

Michelle x

Thanks for the link. Got to get some fibreclear. Thought I was being clever as had some fibresure already. Just looked at the back and contains 25 calories per teaspoon. Luckily have only used it once this week, but will go and order some online..

Not sure about taking ducolax every night ...anti constipation tablets irritate your bowel...so long term use cant be good imo

lol nic..you never fail!!!!

lmao all i can say is lmao...but its true!!! i think i have an addiction...to errr ebay lmao

yeah ...i am with you on that one hun..well ebay amazon or some other website cheaper hehe

Back