Just double checking I can have this?

Thanks,

Emma xXx

yes, so long as it's the plain flavour!

Great thanks :) xXx

What are these

Hello Blond Logic, et al

Hello BL and others,

I am not very good with this forum thing and realize that this thread is for fibresure (and it does help make you feel full and keep you "comfortable" ;) ). I hadn't posted in some time and wanted to thank Blond Logic for how inspirational she is and has been for me. The last time I read her posts she was having some health issues, and hope you are feeling better BL.

I "completed" Foundation in late October and got very close to my goal weight of 9 to 9.5 stone. I am currently 9 st 12 -- and am planning to "get back into gear".

I would liek to ask BL and anyone else with experience... do you recommend that I go back to LL Management meetings? I attended a few, but felt it wasn't really all that beneficial -- the group was not cohensive and sometimes almost no one stayed... they just weighed, bought product and left.

I was thinking about going to WW meetings instead for the support element.

I am starting back into exercise -- I went to AquFit last night since before the holidays and it was good to work out. (It would probably be good for you BL as it it low impact.) And, I am trying pilates for the first time this morning.

Got to get to Pilates. Bye for Now. Happy New Year!

Back