Fiddlechick's Diary - Fiddling Away the Flab!

Love it too : ) I stiryfry frozen, diced mixed veg if I'm in a rush before chucking in the eggs. Sometimes add some chopped bacon. Getting hungry now!

Pranged my beautiful little car this afternoon waaaaah!!! Council are doing roadworks outside my sister's house. I was trying to get out of her driveway but one of their roller machine things was blocking the exit. The council workers were telling me to swing round past it but there wasnt enough room. They have raised the pavements but not the roads, so the pavements are at a ridiculous height atm. They have put cones in the road in front of the pavement corners. I reversed to straighten up, watching the cone so I wouldnt hit it. Only, the cone wasnt on the road, it was sitting on top of the pavement so the corner of the kerb scraped right along the bottom of my door, denting it and taking off the paint, because it was so high. Gutted. Was no way I could see that.

Have taken photos and measured the height of the pavement to send a claim in to the council. Not happy.

Oh no, I would be so angry too! I hate reversing with an audience at the best of times.

You sound like you're really enjoying sw and with the added motivation of a photo shoot, the pounds will fly off x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I really hope so! Have a big gig at the beginning of May and really hope I will be looking a bit better than I do now!!

Been really good so far. Although I have been using my syns to have a few extra dry vermouths in the evenings. A better option than wine but I wonder if it will affect my weight loss... Maybe I would be best cutting alcohol out completely while I am trying to lose.

taking the girls out for the day to St. Andrews. Weather isn't looking great atm but the forecast is promising for this afternoon. Taking a packed lunch for myself to make sure I stay on track.

have a fab Saturday everyone!

First weigh in and I have lost 3lbs. Measured too and have lost a lot of cms which I was more surprised about! It isn't a dramatic loss for a first week but I never lose a lot of weight in one go so I am pleased.

The good thing is that this last week has been so easy! I don't feel like I have been on a diet. I certainly don't feel deprived or am craving for anything. Can see me being able to easily do this long term.

Making a few changes this week. Not drinking alcohol. Want to see how that affects things. More exercise. This will have to be walking as I can't run any more due to bursitis in my hip.

And finally, I am going to drink loads more water. I have been drinking tea, coffee and diet cola all week but very little water.

Here goes to week two!

Well done! 3lbs. That's a good loss. My first week I gained 2lb :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Noooo way!!! How on earth did that happen??

And thanks : ) Feeling pretty confident now that I can actually do this! I know it is going to be slow, but if I keep on eating like I am doing I don't mind. Have never eaten so well!!!

I actually should have explained how that happened. I had 3 birthday parties, 2 of which were adult. 1 engagement dinner and a wedding the following day. I did stick to plan up until the wedding when I had lost the plot!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ooo what a dramatic first week tiger :-D Glad you got right back to it though!

Thanks all. Am very happy and feeling determined to do well this week.

Yes re giving up alcohol - it is a waste of syns! I could be having real Cheddar cheese instead!! Yummmmmm :D

I have been AWOL but have been staying on track. Been very busy with work and music stuff so been difficult finding the time to sit down and type!

Thought i I would have a go today at the red plan. Not sure there is a whole lot of difference but am interested to see how I get on.

cinema today with the girls and my sis and her girls. Going to see Divergent. Daughter no 4 has just read the book and said it was very good. Music session tonight yay! My fave night of the week :)

I really want to see Divergent, the books were great. Have to try and persuade hubby to take me.

I find red days easier as you don't have to enforce the 1/3 super free rule, but your food ends up being mainly super free anyway. With EE by the time I have my protein AND carbs, I don't tend to need the super free as well. Quite confusing but I guess we just need to play around and see what works best.

Divergent is brilliant! You have to go see it.

going to stick with red for a bit I think. Was having trouble using my b hex on ee.

So have been pretty good and have lost another 3.5 lbs!! That's 6.5 in two weeks which is fab. Very happy and I am still amazed how easy it is. Off to have a big cooked breakfast. Yummmmm.

Aw thanks :)

Have had such a lovely day today. Have friends staying from england so took them round the trossachs. Amazing weather. Had a great time. Meal out and drinks this evening. .. will try to behave!

Back