Fifty Shades of Grey?

Intrigued now !

I'm half way through the last book - I will be sad when I finish it, they have all been very good. I'm going into the Hunger Games next another trilogy...

I have been told to read this book for awhile now but I am waiting as I tend to pick them up and then not put them down until its read!

I read the first hunger games in 4 hours, was a very good read for those of you wanting your next fix of a good book x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Omg completely loved these books, read the three is as many days. Had on app on my phone. I have read them three more times since then. Felt like i was in mourning also after. Great books.cant wait for the.films

OMG just got back from my hols and read book one and two and they are brill. Totally well written kinky love story soooooo loved it!! Had some funny comments and looks while i was away though!!!

After hearing everyone say how good it is I've been after it but it seems to be sold out everywhere! :(

I started the first one, found it tedious and boring and grossly over rated. Deleted it and the other 2 from my kindle. Glad I didnt pay for them

I started the first one, found it tedious and boring and grossly over rated. Deleted it and the other 2 from my kindle. Glad I didnt pay for them
Oh my gosh sandy.. So you didn't finish the first book? I'm going to try and finish it within the next few days.

Starlight said:

Me too!

Week 1, -7lb | Week 2, - 2lb (different scales, new CDC) | Week 3, ?

Ohh how funny that you should say this, Im currently half way through the first one and it has definetly kept the hunger away ! lol .
xxx

Found this v hard to get into, I had it a month then took on holiday, finally got into it. Not started 2 or 3 yet. I'm intrigued to know about mr grey, but at moment I would say def not one if the better books I've read. The erotic bits are not even that erotic in my opinion x

I enjoyed the books and have read all three. However they are just what I'd call a nice holiday read. The writing isn't that great, the erotic so so, and the characters are not always believable (her responses are far older than those uni grads that I know for example). Recommended read if you are looking for something in that category only...

I read all 3 in 4 days couldn't put em down then bought bared to you on iPad

4st loss and 21.5 inches so far :)

harassed_mother said:
I read all 3 in 4 days couldn't put em down then bought bared to you on iPad

4st loss and 21.5 inches so far :)

What's bared to ou like then?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Bared to you is better written than 50 shades, and a lot tamer, I'm waiting for parts 2 and 3 of it.

50 shades was great but book one took 100+ pages to get into it. Slow starting, and far too repetitive , book 2 marginally better and book 3 IMO the best, but I was dismayed at the ending

Back