**Fighting Back Friday Daily Thread **

Good morning ladies and chaps :D

well as the title says I am fighting back against my inner glutton that makes me binge ... I will pull this back and get back up this lovely wagon :)

Had a 100 % day yesterday and plan for one today , I have dropped a few of the 6lbs I gained since monday and hope to get back to where i was by monday then get control of 1000 plan back :)

Not much planned today , eldest DD to pe school and I have to pop into town with LO to get a few bits and have a charity shop wander .. then home and chill :D

Good morning!

Sooooo glad its Friday!
No power plates today - so I had a little lie in and now have a busy day at work ahead of me!

Doing some wedding projects this weekend, so that should keep me focussed for the next couple of days.

Can't believe how cold it is! Freezing! I thought it was supposed to be March!

Heyy :)

My hormones are all over the place ATM lol let's just sat I will be sooo glad when I'm fully healed ;) haha

Feel quite hungry today :( but day 4 and a stone down nearly!! 3lb to go and il be back in 16s then 15s ect!! Yaaaayyy

Wow kimmie. I went on wii yesterday and seem to have lost half a stone. I'm on day 4 too but I started at 18st 8lbs.

Does anyone know if we.are allowed cinamin? Like the dried powder stuff??

Morning,

@tegzy,
I think cinnamon is okay as it is from the bark. Your are supposed to avoid things from the "flower" -- like jasmine tea. It has to do with possibly affecting ketosis.

@Morning Katie,
I am glad to read how "determined" you are -- you are living up to your "handle".

@Kimmie -- Sorry I've been off the Daily Thread. I was glad to see you were back posting and it is fantastic to hear of your losses. Are you healing okay?

@Janelle -- No powerplate for me. The gym I going to today (there are five linked leisure centres around here), does not have a power plate machine. I am trying a pump fx class. But, I may go down the gym with the good PP on Sunday with my CFF and see if I can get her an induction on it (and use it myself). She has never done PP.
I have been so cold - it is freezing. And, CFF called a few minutes ago to say she had to be home by noon because her heat is off, and British gas will show up sometime between noon and six. (I couldn't help but think, "Says they will show up." Previously experience does not give me a lot of confidence in that happening.)

I'll be back later to check the threads. I hope every one has a FANTASTIC FIGHTING FRIDAY FULL oF FUN!!! FFFF! for now.

MM

MinnieMel said:
Morning,

@tegzy,
I think cinnamon is okay as it is from the bark. Your are supposed to avoid things from the "flower" -- like jasmine tea. It has to do with possibly affecting ketosis.

@Morning Katie,
I am glad to read how "determined" you are -- you are living up to your "handle".

@Kimmie -- Sorry I've been off the Daily Thread. I was glad to see you were back posting and it is fantastic to hear of your losses. Are you healing okay?

@Janelle -- No powerplate for me. The gym I going to today (there are five linked leisure centres around here), does not have a power plate machine. I am trying a pump fx class. But, I may go down the gym with the good PP on Sunday with my CFF and see if I can get her an induction on it (and use it myself). She has never done PP.
I have been so cold - it is freezing. And, CFF called a few minutes ago to say she had to be home by noon because her heat is off, and British gas will show up sometime between noon and six. (I couldn't help but think, "Says they will show up." Previously experience does not give me a lot of confidence in that happening.)

I'll be back later to check the threads. I hope every one has a FANTASTIC FIGHTING FRIDAY FULL oF FUN!!! FFFF! for now.

MM

Hey :) healing nicely now but 3 of my stitches came undone slightly. Sooo sore still but alot better then was. :)

Morning all!

Eurgh...TOTM with a vengence! sorry probably TMI! but I am fighting back the carb craving and keeping busy busy busy. Second WI in on Tuesday morning and I feel like I'm going to lose nothing even though I've been 100%, I'm sure its just the monthly blues but I'll just keep soldiering on. Good luck to all for Friday and good luck to anyone having a WI.

x x x

good morning all.
damn it is cold today.
im sitting here wrapped in my snuggie when i should really be walking on the treadmill. its just sooooo cold in here so its gonna be freezinggggg in the room my gym equipment is in.
going to buy my grandson some new clothes in a bit ( 9 months has gone soooo fast ).
he lives with us so i get to spoil him a lot :D.
im on warm water today cause i dont think i could drink much cold water with how cold i am to begin with.
still wish i could find a brand of tea that i still like.
i used to drink around 10 cups of tea a day and now im down to 2 cups and dont enjoy them at all.
hope u all have a good day.

Well thank goodness it's Friday I have taken a day off work so have a nice long weekend to look forward too.

As I'm pre menstrual I am trying to ignore the carb cravings, back ache & sore boobs & so still got up early and went to the gym for a swim @ 7.30am did 30 lengths as exercise is good for reliving the symptoms apparently so I am pleased with my effort today.

Hope everyone else has a fab Friday x:D

morning ladies, hope everyones having a good one

another frozen cambridger here i have the raidiators on at 30 degrees and i have the living room fire on and my feet are still frosty, pease tell me what happenned to spring, we appear to have slid back into the deep dark depths of winter

today is another day of standing firm and staying on plan, already had 2 litres of water, going to have my first shake in 30 minutes

I've had terrible pains in my.back and 'spotting' its horrible. I haven't had a proper totm for years due to.contraceptives. so hopefully wont be a full blown one but I do feel sorry for women who go through this every month x

Iv got cronic stomach and the runs lol tmi but is that the fat coming out?

I'm looking online for a body lift lol

Hey all, am fed up of being on TOTM permanently (started on day 3 and shows no signs of easing off - it's now day 12!) but am determined to stick with it.

Have spent the morning cleaning the house and doing odd jobs to keep busy as I have the day off work today, am going to do some work this afternoon and am expecting the electrician and decorator from the developer to come and fix some problems with the bathroom upstairs (we're in a new build).

Stay positive guys, it's the weekend and if we can get through the weekend we can manage anything!

xx

Iv got cronic stomach and the runs lol tmi but is that the fat coming out?

I'm looking online for a body lift lol

could be a bug, i had that earlier in the week, my cdc had it a couple weeks back too

Afternoon Ladies!

@Claire -- I'm impressed. Two litres in before lunch!

@Tegzy -- Congrats on the loss; I meant to say something earlier.

@Kimmie -- Sorry about the stitches, but glad to hear that it seems to have been worth all teh hassle and won't interfere with your NYC adventure.

@WBS -- Have you made an appointment to speak with your GP. I am pretty sure that they can give you some hormone pills to help with this TOTM/CD thing.

@Emma -- Is there any chance the NHS would pay for something like that? One of the people posting on this forum was sort of promised a TT on the NHS and it sounds as if they are backtracking, now.

Loving the sun and hating the cold... I want it all~ sun and warmth.

MM

Heya MM, I tried to but there are no slots that fit with my working hours next week and then I'm on holidays. Guess I'll have to wait til I get back :( don't wanna be like this on hols but looks like I have no choice :( x

WBS -- That is dreadful. Is there an out of hours clinic in your area?

MM

Do you know what bein on cd has given me ibs :,(

Hey MM, not in our immediate area no, there's one 20 minutes drive away but you have to queue for hours - I'd rather wait to see my usual GP I think. It's a pain but nothing I can't handle. Am eating lots of spinach to try and get extra iron!

xx

Back