Fighting fit for Fifty... My journey this year.

I'll come over & do your accounts.

(For a suitable fee....)

Cake is ALWAYS suitable as a fee, in my opinion!

Good to hear Andy is brighter Dawnie :D thats fab :D

money - I know :( its bad here at mo. Electric gone up £23 a month :eek: to £93 :eek: and they've taken the child tax credits off us as we earn just above the amount as they have dropped it alot this year :( so in two letters we lose over £60 a month yet earn less, crazy world we live in my lovely isn't it?

I am terribly over tired as not sleeping well but been for a walk and woken a little :) xxxxx

Good to hear Andy is brighter Dawnie :D thats fab :D

money - I know :( its bad here at mo. Electric gone up £23 a month :eek: to £93 :eek: and they've taken the child tax credits off us as we earn just above the amount as they have dropped it alot this year :( so in two letters we lose over £60 a month yet earn less, crazy world we live in my lovely isn't it?

I am terribly over tired as not sleeping well but been for a walk and woken a little :) xxxxx

Life just throws this stuff at us doesn't it!! Not getting a good nights sleep makes us feel down too.. I hope you get a better night tonight. Walking is good -so they say - I haven't left the house for ages, just a quick walk round the garden.......Like a teddy bear lol.......

That must be hard Dawn :( Having said that until a couple of months ago I stayed home ie not wanting to go out because I chose too :( I'm glad I am now over that phase :)

It must be hard for you and Andy not being able to get out. Is there a timescale to this? Is there a point when you should be able to again soon? :bighug: xxxxxxxxxx

It's just a matter of waiting to see how he picks up. We know it wont be for a few months or so but he will be getting better slowly. He is mainly just so fatigued bless him. After recuperation we don't know how long till it rears it's ugly head again. In the meantime he will have to have 'stays' in hospital to deal with infections etc. but we are positive about getting life back to normal as soon as we can.

Hi all,

It's been a funny old day.. I've been back in my workshop for the first time since before Christmas. It seems really strange to be in there again. I have been working in my office in the house doing bookings, accounts, paperwork etc but not making stuff. Andy had a sleep on the bed while I went to work for a couple of hours. I have got to get back in the swing of things as the craft fair season is looming and my outlets are asking for stock. I am lucky to have my workshop in the garden so I can see to Andy and work at the same time. I did think about joining Sarah in her 'Walk to Work' campaign but I timed it and it only takes 8 seconds :8855::8855:
No wonder I'm not losing weight lol.........

Anyway......

BREAKFAST

Porridge HEX B
Milk HEX A

LUNCH

Toast/ Cloverlight 7 syns ??

DINNER

Beef casserole with Dumplings Syns ??

I think you're both mean.

I'm not sure how many steps it is to work. I am wearing the pedometer these days, but I keep forgetting to check it at both ends of my "commute".
But it's 23 minutes' brisk walking.
I expect you could both get to work and back a zillion times while I just got there once.

Mind you, I wouldn't want my boss to be either 8 seconds or 8 paces away!
8 continents would be better.

Back