Fighting fit for Fifty... My journey this year.

Morning Ladies, nice to see you're keen this morning :)

What a wet and windy old day it is out there! I have to venture out to my workshop to make up a small order and I don't fancy it at all! Booked tickets to the Panto so we're definitely going.... "Oh yes we are....!"

I'm doing a roast dinner today as I am treating today like a Sunday as we will be too busy on Sunday.

Today's Positives:-

1) We're off to the Panto later :)
2) No bills in the post today
3) Got a lovely bit of beef from the farm for dinner

Today's Menu EE (My take on it)

Breakfast

Bacon
W/M Toast Hex B
Clover light 1syn

Nana

Lunch

Roast Beef
Mashed Potatoes (No butter, just dash of ss milk)
Roast potatoes in LC Spray.
Broccoli
Carrots
Cabbage
Small Yorkshire pud ?? Syns
Just Oxo Gravy (no syns?)

Dinner

Fruit of some sort or yoghurt.

That's my plan for today so hopefully I should stick with it but
will make changes later possibly.

Ok Steve........

I HAD FISH AND CHIPS..............

:break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:

There that's better now I've got that off my chest! But in my defence, it was Andy's idea ;)

I did ask if they had Octopus and Turnip but I was there on the wrong night :(

That's ok. THey're free on Andy Days;)

mmmm I don't see elephant or warthog there Dawnie, I must be far to normal :giggle: :wavey: good morning lovely xxxxxxxxx

Normal is as normal does Jax. Northants is full of abnormals though*:eek:

* based on a straw poll of Dawnie & Sassy

Maximus said:
Normal is as normal does Jax. Northants is full of abnormals though*:eek:

* based on a straw poll of Dawnie & Sassy

Omg!

How could you say that???

Especially considering how well behaved Sarah and I were!

We didn't laugh when u stood on your glasses or dropped yr mile counter thingy...(much!)

We didn't accuse you of looking at our bums while we were walking round the res...(much!)

We didn't didn't come up with cheeky and occasionally obscene ideas when we played 'Things'...(much!)

And we bought you an Indian meal!

Oh...

no...

you paid for that didn't you...;)

All in all a pretty 'normal' weekend don't you think? :p

Evening Dabby x

So?

How was the panto???

Omg!

How could you say that???

Especially considering how well behaved Sarah and I were!

We didn't laugh when u stood on your glasses or dropped yr mile counter thingy...(much!)

We didn't accuse you of looking at our bums while we were walking round the res...(much!)

We didn't didn't come up with cheeky and occasionally obscene ideas when we played 'Things'...(much!)

And we bought you an Indian meal!

Oh...

no...

you paid for that didn't you...;)

All in all a pretty 'normal' weekend don't you think? :p

And all this while I thought Steve was a :cool: guy, turns out he's a bit of a 'Frank Spencer' Mmm Betty...

And all this while I thought Steve was a :cool: guy, turns out he's a bit of a 'Frank Spencer' Mmm Betty...

Tis the impression the poor boy tries to give but it doesn't always work, bless him! ;)

In fairness, it was a very brave thing for Steve to do...coming to stay with Sarah and me when he didn't really know us. And he did experience a slight amount of teasing, especially over the sunglasses episode, but he took it well, and gave as good as he got. Well...nearly! :giggle: And we did have to put up with a whole weekends worth of appalling jokes and one liners so I think it was equal in the end! ;)

How wonderful to have taken your granddaughter to her first pantomime. And what a lovely age too. I wonder who enjoyed it more...her or you lol! :D

Good morning, have a great Sunday :) xx

Well it's Sunday afternoon and I am packing to go to Nottingham, we are leaving really early in the morning as Andy has an 11.30am appt with Professor Russell. We are both feeling a bit yukky and tired at the moment, I suppose it's because we really don't want to go. Andy has got such a lot to face bless him, the Chemo is high dose so we are hoping it doesn't make him feel too sick and tired. Don't know at which point they transplant the cells I suppose that depends on his blood counts etc. We have just said that we are going to take it one day at a time and keep ourselves occupied in his room with films, games, books, skype, and phonecalls to family. I think I will still be able to play on Minimins as apart from anything it's a good way of getting things off my chest.

Anyway please pray, send vibes, chant or whatever you go in for for Andy as he's one of the good guys...

Wishing you all lots of lovely losses and I hope to be firmly in the saddle with you all when I get back and start classes.

My food today

W/M Toast

Satsumas

Bacon,
Eggs
Mushrooms
Tomatoes

Cold beef Salad

Wishing Andy all the best, sending lots of positive vibes your way xxxxxxxxxx

Had 4 hours feel much better now :D

Hi Dawnydabs

Lots of love for you and Andy. Must be very stressful for you both and I'm sending a massive hug for you. Keep posting - I love your funny posts and your positive outlook. All the best for tomorrow..

Love Pomooky

Back