Fighting fit for Fifty... My journey this year.

Hi all,

Not been around much as I've been up to my earballs in work! We also have a workman in the house doing some decorating and jobs and
I have had to help him with lifting the heavy stuff etc. Andy has been on tea duty and decision making lol... We've also had visitors so
haven't been totally on plan but have lost 1/2 1b this week so am very pleased with that. Had a good swim this morning. The other day
I was digging trenches in the verges to allow the rain water to drain off of the roads otherwise we would have been flooded so that was
all body magic. Also helped the workman to put up our (aquired) polytunnel frame which involved moving loads of slabs and bricks which
were in the way so I have had my share of Exercise this week.

Little Ty had his op yesterday to correct his tongue tie. They had to give him general anesthetic as it was a tricky job but two hours later
he was eating!

Hope you are all doing well, I will try to get to your diaries soon!

Yo, Spuddly-doodle-doo.

Just dropped in to say that, really.
Nowt else.
Sorry.
I'll be off now, then.
T'ra.

Hi Dawn, sounds like you have had a very busy time just recently, but glad to hear you are all OK xx

Evening chica - busy busy busy. And all that body magic - wow.
Well done on the loss. Any loss is a good loss.
I didn't realise that they would make appointments so late at the hospital. Must be a real problme though when it is some way to drive.

Sorry, not been about much, soooooooo busy. It's Andy's birthday today and we've been out shopping and wallpaper hunting and then
for a steak meal. Oh dear! I had chips! I know I should have ordered a Jacket Potato but I forgot and so joined the 'Sod it Club'

I am out at a craft fair all day tomorrow so will be good and take my pasta salad and fruit with me to get back on track.

Apologies for not getting around to visiting your diaries, I will when the workmen have gone lol..

No worries, Dawn, as long as we know you are alive and well and doing OK then thats fine :)

Sorry, not been about much, soooooooo busy. It's Andy's birthday today and we've been out shopping and wallpaper hunting and then
for a steak meal. Oh dear! I had chips! I know I should have ordered a Jacket Potato but I forgot and so joined the 'Sod it Club'

I am out at a craft fair all day tomorrow so will be good and take my pasta salad and fruit with me to get back on track.

Apologies for not getting around to visiting your diaries, I will when the workmen have gone lol..
Say Happy Birthday to Andy from me for yesterday!
Hope the craft fair went well and that you avoided all the bad nibbles!

Last edited:
Evening.................just popping in to say hello and find out how you doing, but you seem to be AWOL!!!!

Hi my lovely friends...

Thanks for your lovely comments and making me laugh !! Today has been a good day.
We spent most of it at the hospital. Andy has had a good result on his bone marrow test
he had last week. It has come back clear so we are so relieved. I didn't go to weigh-in today
so won't be updating my signature box. Not had the best of weeks food wise as it's been a
hit and miss week in lots of ways. I am hoping to hop back on the band wagon now the stress
has eased off.

Loving the new signature Jackie, you look great !!

Dawn

Great news for you and Andy! No wonder you are stressed. Haven't tried the Mullers yet 'tho may be tempted - I am an Activia girl!

Po xxx

Fantastic news on Andy's results ........no wonder you have been stressed with that on your mind..........hopefully now you can settle back into your plan :) forget about last week, this is a new week................:)

Great news about Andy!!! Big hugs all round.

Get back on that wagon Mrs Spudhead - no hoping about it.

See you on 8th May - off to back to Blighty tomorrow for 11 days. Look after yourself chica.

Back