Fighting fit for Fifty... My journey this year.

Don't work to hard will you!!! Glad everything is ok xxx

Thanks Emma, Yes all is well atm. It's just busy season with craft fairs so I am in my workshop a lot these days.
And making lots of beautiful stuff to sedn to me here in Spain.
Thanks Dawn - it really is lovely. And as I said , the smell when I opened the box was heavenly!

Lol.. I haven't time to take it off at the mo Po! It's been pretty hectic here at Kettler's Cottage! The garden is in full swing and the potting on and planting out is all systems go.

I am also getting ready for the Spring Bank holiday event we have in Alford. I am part of the organisation so it's all go there as well.

I hope you are enjoying the sunshine.

Hi Dawn just calling in to say Hi and don't work too hard...........hopefully after this weekend things will calm down a bit for you :):)

Hi Jackie, Dawn and everyone else.

Sorry I haven't been around. We really have been busy trying to sort out the house and garden. I am also working in the
cabin all hours getting ready for the Weekend.

I have made a decision to do slimming world at home. Things are a bit tight financially so all the extras have had to go lol.
Hopefully I will be able to carry on with the plan on my own. There will be updates on here as I go along.

Off to bed now as it's getting late.

xx

. . . I have made a decision to do slimming world at home.
If I can do it - having only been to a single class that was total rubbish (and I'd been doing it then for about 4 years anyway) - then anyone can :8855:

Evening/Morning Chica (well it is 2am here)

I'll be awol now until 11th June (in UK with no internet) so have a lovely Jubilee and speak to you soon

:hug99:

If you want to do something then you can achieve anything :) Hope you not too busy this weekend and forget to enjoy a little bit of it xx

Dawn

Hope you have a wonderful Jubilee weekend and get some time off after your craft gathering. Hope you get to slope around and shoo your chickens. Up here it's cold - I have got the heating on! - and drizzly in the city. Meh!

Po xxx

Hi Dawn, how are you doing?

Hi Dawn, I'm fine thanks, I had a brill Weekend at the Craft Market. Just sorting all the aftermath and paperwork for the grant requirement etc.

Andy and I have been having some garden time lol... it's been lovely just being normal for once and spending time in the garden sowing seeds and
planting flowers.

We had our own little Jubilee party on Friday with my family it was really sweet! Ahem... I did make a rather lovely strawberry Victoria Sponge with
cream and I did partake along with some homemade sausage rolls... oooppss I haven't been on the scales since.... Start again tomorrow lol...

Hope you and everyone else is getting on well despite the Jubilee and the British obsession with cake...

Morning Dawn x

Great to see Andys doing well and that you're both enjoying doing the 'normal' things in life :)

Now I know it's my own fault for not being about much recently and I'm going to try to remedy that, and apologies if you've already put this on, but do u have a website or fb page with your crafty stuff on? I'd love to have a look if you have :) xxx

Morning Dawn x

Great to see Andys doing well and that you're both enjoying doing the 'normal' things in life :)

Now I know it's my own fault for not being about much recently and I'm going to try to remedy that, and apologies if you've already put this on, but do u have a website or fb page with your crafty stuff on? I'd love to have a look if you have :) xxx

Hi Dawn,

I can indeed post it for you..

www.kettlerscottagecrafts.co.uk

I do have a basic FB page but I very rarely use it, just the occasional comment to the children etc. I have been thinking about selling via FB but
atm there are too many other things to sort out.

I will also one day post some pics on here of my chickens as requested.

dabhand said:
Hi Dawn,

I can indeed post it for you..

www.kettlerscottagecrafts.co.uk

I do have a basic FB page but I very rarely use it, just the occasional comment to the children etc. I have been thinking about selling via FB but
atm there are too many other things to sort out.

I will also one day post some pics on here of my chickens as requested.

Ive been meaning to ask for this for a while! Im off to have a looksie!X

Back