Fighting fit for Fifty... My journey this year.

Evening Dabster Dawn.

How are things today in "sunny" England? I left on Sunday and it looked nice after 5 days of rain, but apparently it's wizzing down again.
Great to see you posting your food diary again and back on track.
You can do this chica!

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all still afloat in this terrible rainy season !!!

It's been manic here at Kettler's Cottage, full steam ahead with work, house doey uppy stuff, garden and family etc.

I must confess to slipping down the slimming slope but am now going to have a go at getting back on track.

Andy is doing well, thanks for asking Jackie, he has a full head of hair and is now back doing his children's parties.
It's starting to feel like the old days!

Big hugs to all

xxx

Hi nice to hear from you Dawn

Glad Kettler's Cottage is a hive of activity and you are doing well. Are you going on holiday??

Po xxx

Afternoon Dawn xx Hope you have had some time to enjoy the sun and not working too hard xx

Hi there Dawn

Hope you are not up to your knees in soap suds or melted bars of goaty stuff. By the way your soaps are really fab - they last for ages and don't seem to dry out - and my skin is really soft and blemish free! Will def buy some more - if they ever run out that is!

Po xxx

Yo, Potaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaato.
Spuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud????

Hiya chica. Your soaps are going down well with the guests. Has lots of nice comments on them.

Glad that Andy is back "up to his tricks" again, thyat is such good news.

Welcome back :D

Woo woo!

The Dabster's back in the house!!!

Welcome back Dawn! How's things? Xx

Back