Fighting the erg to eat!!!

Spoo82

I could really eat about half a cow right now! I am worried as well as I have work tomorrow and will be surrounded by biscuits, cooked meals, puddings e.c.t. for 2 days! going to have to be strict with myself, but I know what I am like.

Any amazing advice would be welcomed!

How did work go? Did you survive the temptation?

Survived the temptation at work..... crumbled when I got to my friends house! grrr...... it was really good food though things that i never get to eat it was a luxury! Parma ham good cheese bred tomatoe sauce and wine! I am going to call that my welldone for getting to 11.7 probably now much more! Will work hard at it again today! no plans for tonight so i should be okay:) Hope you are doing well x

Hope you've got back in plan ok :) Have you done any damage control lol I'm doing ok (most of the time!) but have joined a challenge to be 100% for 100 days starting from today, so no more faffing around for me which is going to be hard but worth it x

Damage control complete! I hope and I like that Idea although it goes over crimbo so its just not going to happen! haha good luck :eek:) x

Back