***fighting the fat war friday - hour by hour ***

Day 3 for me..

Had to go to the school my wee boy will attend after summer for lunch :( jst sipped water but coulda killed for some fish n chips.. not outa hunger jst pure want :cry:

Anyways I refrained!

Struggling to drink water now tho.. 1st day was fine..

Not felt hungry at all tho :eek:

Day 3 for me..

Had to go to the school my wee boy will attend after summer for lunch :( jst sipped water but coulda killed for some fish n chips.. not outa hunger jst pure want :cry:

Anyways I refrained!

Struggling to drink water now tho.. 1st day was fine..

Not felt hungry at all tho :eek:

The girls from uni keep going to Allans Chippy for lunch! I know the feeling. Sometimes I get a black coffee, sometimes I just toddle off to E bar and hog a comfy couch with my tetra.

Kerry Im loving the pic and with being near ovulation well the thoughts are too rude to post on here. :eek::eek:
It is true that women definitely feel more in the mood when they ovulate! (or is it just me and a weakness for David Beckham;););))

will be back later after a cold shower.

glad to help lol i used to be like that the week after my period it was terrible by mates would say oh god is it that week again i wouldn't be able to concentrate at the gym with all those men around.

then i had an operation and i don't have periods any more woohoo it last for five years then have it done again.

and every week is THAT week now lol

theres a few studies that suggest that around ovulation time, women seek out a more ruggid looking mna - chisled jaw, stubble etc

yet nearer period time, they prefer baby faced men.

saying that, it could be the other way around! lol so long since i read up on it. interesting though

I must be constantly ovulation then as baby faced men do nothing for me at all.

see the sexy thread for more details.

Hello hello hello! Im back!

Half way through day 2.. not blipped.. but have been tempted! Thankfully spent the day with my ex-bulemic friend and I never eat around her, and Im going to her house in a few hours so no chance of eating of having a binge. So all good! Roll on day 3!

Emma, I love my porridge.... sure it's nothing else that might make you want to throw up in the mornings :Dx

x

lol @ Tilly - nope nothing like that. I have come on today though (totm) so that explains it.

I've been really emotional all day, on the verge of tears - very unlike me, even at totm. But all day I've wanted to hide away and have a good cry :cry: silly really, because there is no reason behind it.

I hope my friday night with Mr Ross will help put a smile on my face - he usually does! ;)

Hugs x x x

God I'm so bored today. Husband off work and driving me mental.

Away to have last shake of the day - what to have soup or shake, soup or shake?

Feel like a complete Walter Mitty today.

1. Didn't get innoculation, have to come to next clinic instead
2. Didn't get to cinema, we've to go tomorrow
3. Didn't start essay - lazy mare
4. Didn't pick up books - see number 3.

what have i done today?

i bought scales and a whisk. too lazy to walk to 12 mins there so got the bus.

c'est tout!

instead of kicking ourselves, i feel we should say huzzah to a lazy friday

Evening all- had a crappy day at work, but thankfully not reached for the biscuit tin- or even thought about it! Got weighed again this evening- 3 day check in with CDC to see how it's going and another 3lbs off, so 13 altogether so far. Can't wait till next Friday then I would have at least done a full week :D Also lost an inch on my waist since Tuesday night- not sure what rate you should lose inches, but hey I'm happy. Most importantly my BP is coming down too- which is of great surprise considering the day I've had!
I have had a fab first 3 days on CD, no hunger at all and I swear it is down to the excellent prep my CDC gave me.
Anyway, tucking into half a banana shake, followed by choc mint mousse and putting my feet up!!!
Hope you guys have had a good day 100% ing!

I love your penguin Clare tried to get something similar myself but failed. Grumpy mood has subsided slightly for me had quite a good day at work culminating in my boss saying I could go home half an hour early yes there is a god!! Unfortunately have to go back there in the morning work every other sat only 8 till 12 but still have to get out of my bed which i love lol. Off to get some zzzz s now will check back in tomorrow xxx

Night all,

Just a quick check in from me-been 100% today, taking it one day at a time! looking forward to ketosis, hopefully get there soon!

Back