Filled with fear and trepidation

PinksW

I finally took the plunge and contacted a CDC and I start my journey on Thursday.

Reading all your messages and blogs has been very inspiring.

I have a VERY long way to go...at least 10 stones to lose, so I may be messaging for some time to come.

Wish me luck!

Pinks

Good luck hun and well done on making the choice to join CD. It really is an amazing diet, the first few days are tough but the rewards are worth it. Keep us posted on your progress and if you have any questions just shout someone will have an answer for you.

Good Luck, this is the right place, weve all felt the fear, and the joy, and probably every other emotion known to man between us!!!

Keep posting, we are here to help x

Hey honey.. good luck with your meeting.. and remember to keep coming on here n posting.. it deff helps..

i too have over 10 stone to lose.. and i can udnerstand how daunting it is.. i really can.. i shall look forward to reading somemore posts from you..

x x x

You will be fine. Have your first shake as late in the day as you can so you don't end up with an evening with nothing, keep drinking the water, keep busy so you don't have time to think about being hungry - and once you see the weight falling off, that will be your inspiration!

I too have over ten stone to lose (actually about 13.5!) so I shall be here for some time too!

Chris
x

hi hun i too have alot to lose about 15st so we ll all be around together .

so keep posting ur updates and we ll be here for u ashley xx

p.s. good luck for thursday

Good luck with your journey, keep us up to date with all your progress.

You can, and will, do it!

Theresa x

Good luck with your weight loss journey, you CAN do this!

I finally took the plunge and contacted a CDC and I start my journey on Thursday.

Reading all your messages and blogs has been very inspiring.

I have a VERY long way to go...at least 10 stones to lose, so I may be messaging for some time to come.

Wish me luck!

Pinks

Hey pinks there is nothing to fear just think how happy you will be when you reach your target. If you have any problems there is always someone around to help out. I do slimming world but I think anyone who does CD are amazing for sticking to it. The best of luck on your CD journey I hope it wall works out well for you.:)

Good luck Pinks. I've alot to lose to (12 1/2 stones) but can't believe how far I've come since the 26 January. The first week is the toughest but, luckily, we're full of enthusiasm then. After that your weigh-ins will keep you going.

Good luck! Keep posting!! xx

Welcome :wavey: and all the very best to you Pinkz..

I have another 5 or so stone to loose so yep, will be here for some time yet. But as you might have seen already when browsing this forum, even people who reached goal literally years ago are still here to lend a helping hand to the rest of us. We're all in this together and we all can do it....

Stick it out and the rewards will be fantastic...

I'm only half way through and the only thing I regret is not having found CD earlier...

take care and keep us posted..

xxx

Back