Filled With Rage :(

Told my friend that I am going to start slimming world as I think it will be a good change for me.
Basically started having a go, saying it wasn't for me and that she thought I was stupid to change onto it.
Totally raging as thought she would have been supportive about it. Don't know how it matters. If it doesn't work for me then I will try another way.
Blood is boiling. Anyway rant over!

Perhaps she is jealous? Jealous that you are trying something new, something to better yourself.

Someone who has a go at you for making a positive change in your life, someone who says you are stupid..is that really a friend?

Good for you for deciding to give Slimming World a go! You've made a decision for a healthier lifestyle and you should be proud of that.

No idea what it is. I was on ww but was fed up counting points and it just wasn't working for me in general.

I thought she would be supportive but no such luck. She basically called me a liar for my weight loss so far saying I must not have lost that much if I am wanting to swap diets.

Not the friend I thought

clare1510 said:
No idea what it is. I was on ww but was fed up counting points and it just wasn't working for me in general.

I thought she would be supportive but no such luck. She basically called me a liar for my weight loss so far saying I must not have lost that much if I am wanting to swap diets.

Not the friend I thought

Goodness what a nightmare she sounds. Who cares anyway you know what's best for you. I stopped ww which my sister does to do sw as it worked for her but not me
Just keep focused and keep doing as well as you are x

Thanks both of you! Just going to do what's right for me. I am an adult after all.
I think she just likes having control over people but I won't let her do that to me.
Slimming world here I come, going to lose weight and get healthy and hopefully make some better friends xxx

SW excellent plan eat loads and healthily welcome Im sure you will love it like we do. Keep posting let us know how you are doing.

Wow she sounds like a bit of a nutter to be honest, just don't let her get to you, people have to do whats right for you whether that's ww or sw! Good luck with sw, personally I love it, its the perfect plan for me

Wow she sounds like a bit of a nutter to be honest, just don't let her get to you, people have to do whats right for you whether that's ww or sw! Good luck with sw, personally I love it, its the perfect plan for me

Yeah my boyfriend has always disliked her and thought she was a nutter and now I am able to see why. I dont think she will be a friend for long. Dont need negative people in my life. The support on here is fantastic. Cant wait to get started. I think SW will be for me

Yeah my boyfriend has always disliked her and thought she was a nutter and now I am able to see why. I dont think she will be a friend for long. Dont need negative people in my life. The support on here is fantastic. Cant wait to get started. I think SW will be for me

I used to have someone like that in my life too.
She was a complete nutter and a complete hypocrite too, very judgemental of everyone else but did everything she judged herself too. I haven't had anything to do with her since January when we had a big fall out about a holiday and she got some scumbag involved getting him to send me abusive messages. Anyway, a bit off topic but I'm so glad we have nothing to do with her now, I look back at the things we did and she was just poison.
I'm not telling you to cut this person off, that's down to you if and when you do that, but you'll know when the right time to do it is (if it is the right thing) sorry that all sounded very cryptic.

I'm not telling you to cut this person off, that's down to you if and when you do that, but you'll know when the right time to do it is (if it is the right thing) sorry that all sounded very cryptic.

I know what you mean. Will have words with her and see what happens. If she still demonstrates the same behaviour then I dont feel I need to put up with it, especially as I would never think of acting that way towards someone else.

Cant get to a SW meeting now until next week so going to try my best to do it this week with the info I have just now and then get properly joined up next week. Really looking forward to it. Will start up a food diary I think when I start properly. Will keep me right that way!

dream2bhealthy said:
I know what you mean. Will have words with her and see what happens. If she still demonstrates the same behaviour then I dont feel I need to put up with it, especially as I would never think of acting that way towards someone else.

Cant get to a SW meeting now until next week so going to try my best to do it this week with the info I have just now and then get properly joined up next week. Really looking forward to it. Will start up a food diary I think when I start properly. Will keep me right that way!

Get your Bella magazine and only pay £4.95 to join xx

Back