1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Filling up on carbs???

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by princessadora, 4 January 2009 Social URL.

1. princessadora

princessadora Member

In the evening, after I have had a large dinner, I seem to get hungry again. I usually fill up on pasta or rice instead of chocolate and crisps, like my husband. Does this sound ok to do?? Its all free food (I do green days) but feels like im eating a second meal. Does anyone else do this?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    It depends what I eat as to whether I get hungry after tea. I find if I have plenty of protein then I'm usually ok, but I now have a cup of herbal tea straight after. I seem to remember that you could cook pasta shapes and then spray them with frylight and sprinkle them with spices and cook them in the oven and have them as a snack. I don't know if you can do that now, but I never lost weight if I did have them. Technically I'm sure you're right you can have pasta and rice, but I'd be inclined to use either fruit or LF yoghurt.
  4. lentil2

lentil2 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    You can eat as much free food as you like....and when you like. Free food means just that, free food!
    However, if you find your losses start to slow down then you may have to revise it, but for most people this isn't a problem.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.