Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Fills so ill.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Gemma1986, 8 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    The last two days i have felt like i have no engery, light headed and feel as if im going to faint.
    Any advice please.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. B2B25/8

B2B25/8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Hi Gemma, are u drinking enough water?

Are u exercising alot? It could b that which is draining you out so mayb try take few days just to rest

Mayb a few days of ss+ may help?

Try and get as much rest as possible as this might help re energise you

Sorry if this isn't v helpful - also try speaking to your CDC and see what she suggests.

I have had a few days like that, particularly yesterday - had a early night and feel bit better today though my back feels quite sore - might just b rest and recuperation that's needed.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    Thank you, i drink 4- 5L a day and no exercise, i spoke to my CDC and she suggested for me to think about moving up the plans.

5. toptooty77

toptooty77 Full Member

I'm on week 6 been 100% and yesterday and today I also feel ill I'm so tired and have been back to sleep today which is not like me at all.

6. Mrs H to be

Mrs H to be Full Member

My CDC told me to stick to 2 litres a day or your body is flushing out all of the nutrients in the shakes too quickly. I was feeling the same all last week and had an omlette last night. I feel loads better today though after eating.

7. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    maybe im drinking too much water

8. Mrs H to be

Mrs H to be Full Member

I used to drink easily 4 litres a day and didn't think anything of it but what my CDC said made sense. Maybe you need to have a week on Ss+ or 810, then see how you feel? You don't want to carry on feeling like you've got no energy x

9. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    I keep to the lower end of the water intake and I'm on my 9th week and feeling pretty bouncy - so maybe it is the water...but the first couple of weeks can be a bit tough as your body adjusts to the fat burning. It's a bit like running an engine in on a car.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.