Fills so ill.

Gemma1986

Im just me!
The last two days i have felt like i have no engery, light headed and feel as if im going to faint.
Any advice please.

Hi Gemma, are u drinking enough water?

Are u exercising alot? It could b that which is draining you out so mayb try take few days just to rest

Mayb a few days of ss+ may help?

Try and get as much rest as possible as this might help re energise you

Sorry if this isn't v helpful - also try speaking to your CDC and see what she suggests.

I have had a few days like that, particularly yesterday - had a early night and feel bit better today though my back feels quite sore - might just b rest and recuperation that's needed.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you, i drink 4- 5L a day and no exercise, i spoke to my CDC and she suggested for me to think about moving up the plans.

I'm on week 6 been 100% and yesterday and today I also feel ill I'm so tired and have been back to sleep today which is not like me at all.

My CDC told me to stick to 2 litres a day or your body is flushing out all of the nutrients in the shakes too quickly. I was feeling the same all last week and had an omlette last night. I feel loads better today though after eating.

I used to drink easily 4 litres a day and didn't think anything of it but what my CDC said made sense. Maybe you need to have a week on Ss+ or 810, then see how you feel? You don't want to carry on feeling like you've got no energy x

I keep to the lower end of the water intake and I'm on my 9th week and feeling pretty bouncy - so maybe it is the water...but the first couple of weeks can be a bit tough as your body adjusts to the fat burning. It's a bit like running an engine in on a car.

Back