fillysmum,pc not working

am now home and doing my own cooking,lol. it was great at sues she kept me on the straight and narrow, shes a great task master and I mustnt let her (or me) down, we had one heck of a storm on thurs think it must have "hit" sues comp cos we werent able to get online after that, shes waiting for an engineer to go and sort if out, she hasnt forsaken you, she will be back. oh and she got her parcel with the jeans in, thank you so much,she looks great in them. :)

Computer problems

Hi everyone. I am having horrendous computer problems. I think the router was damamged in the storms on Thursday. I am still waiting for the technician. Very occasionally I can get on line but not for long before it disappears again.

I am suffering withdrawel symptons and miss being here.

A quick thanks to Ellebear, the jeans look brilliant, a bit big now but I love them and today I wore them for work and so many people commented on how much slimmer I looked in my "new" jeans,

hugs to you all xxxxxx

Is it nice to be home or a little scary to do it alone? Remember we're here for help if you get a bit stuck with anything. I know you can do it now you're back even without Sue. Will you be joining a group?

Aww, Sue, I feel your pain. We had that happen to us once, a lightning bolt took out our telephone junction box and travelled down the line to our pc and fried the modem. It also took out half the roads telephone connections and computers. Was a couple of weeks, and a new modem to get it sorted.

Gill, welcome back and I am sure you will be very successful with your losses now you are home again. How much did you eventually lose while you were away? I do recommend finding a local group to attend, not only because of the support and focus it gives you, but also because it will help you and Sue to keep up to date with the latest developments and news.

Good luck!

Hi Gill, lovely to see your post. I hope you'll be a regular from now on - I know we'd all love to chat with you!

Aaaw Sue - damn that modern technology. Have missed you on the boards and was wondering what was up. Hope they get you fixed up and launched into cyberspace again soon - we miss you! ZXXX

hoorah for the new slim jeans i posted :)

I have the next size down - let me know when you are ready!!! hehe! x

Back