Films that make you cry?

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Im currently watching Men of Honor, And Bawling my eyes out!!!

Has any one else seen it??

Im such a sucker for sad films i cry all the time!!

Oh, I hate movies that make me cry... because then I can't stop crying! Anything that involves something horrible happening to kids or kids going missing is the worst, I just can't cope... Never seen Men of Honor but I've heard it's pretty good?

For some reason 'In Her Shoes' makes me bawl my eyes out when she is reading the poem out at the end. Literally helpless sobbing!!!

hehe cant say i cry at in her shoes..

Yeah men of honor is brilliant, its about racism and the guys fight to be a navy diver, and everyone is against him and ruining things for him!! and he keeps fighting and he finally gets his dreams and loses his leg etc :( :(

Green mile gets me every time

And i cried at I am legend when the dog died.. I cry anything to do with kids or Animals :(

I cry at those animal shelter programmes too lol!!

Lol. I cry at Moulin Rouge but thats cos it reminds me of my best friend, he was like a brother to me but died of cancer nearly 3 years ago. I was bawling my eyes out today about it, its coming up to the anniversary soon - not a date I am looking forward to.

oh im sorry to hear that, It will be a hard day for you! I wish you all the luck with it!!
If you need anyone to talk to just Pm me :)

Thanks will do. Its a really weird day cos its on my mums birthday so lots of mixed feelings.

''The colour purple'' does it for me :cry:

Thanks will do. Its a really weird day cos its on my mums birthday so lots of mixed feelings.

Yeah i know how you feel, my auntie died last year on my boyfriends birthday, Its hard trying to celebrate some ones birthday on a day like that!

Omg yes The color purple, and I started to watch that I am Sam, and had to turn it off after 5 minutes because i was crying so much!!

P.S I Love You ....

Most people who have seen it and not read the book dont go much on the film but i read the book so knew every single thing happening and other bits around it - its sooo sad!! :'(

I love that film!!

We went on a road trip down south, trying to find where it was made to find our own Jerry, but it didnt happen lol!!

haha shame!!!!! Irish men's accents are soooo sexy aint they!!!

iresh womens accents are really nice! scouse women are georges tho!

I recently cried during The Reader (I read the book for one of my university courses, it is a really good story)...and a film that makes most cry when they watch it is Grave of the Fireflies...oh man!

I havent seen any of them!!

Yeah the southern irish mens accent is quite beaut like :D

Lol - PS I love you made me pmsl when she tried to say Dun Laoire!

Back