Total Solution Final Chance to Suceed!

CrazyLadyA

Silver Member
Hi All,

Today is Day 1 on Exante for me:p although, I will have to state that this is not the first time of my tried and failed attempts at dieting:mad:.

I am hoping that fully suceed this final time to get to my weight loss goal in time for my wedding 20/04/14 :Dand I would be greatful for all of your support along the way:confused: please!

Thanks

My Goals are as follows

Goal 1 - Complete Day 1 on Exante - Start Weight 12s 9lbs
Goal 2 - Complete Day 2 on Exante
Goal 3 - Complete Day 3 on Exante
Goal 4 - Complete a Full week and enter Ketosis
Goal 5 - Lose 7Lbs
Goal 6 - Lose 1 Stone
Goal 7 - Lose 1.5 Stone
Goal 8 - Lose 2 Stone
Goal 9 - Lose 2.5 Stone
Goal 10 - Lose 3 Stone
Goal 11 - Lose 3.5 Stone
Goal 12 - Hit Target of 9st and start Maintenance

Hi there!

Welcome to Exante. I'm also getting married next year (May 2014) so losing weight is a must. I have started Total Solution last week but went off the rails and I really struggled. I have since changed to Working Solution but I'm determined to do TS this week. Good luck!

Thanks! Not gona lie, I also tried to start last week, but had too many arranged meals out. So postponed till today!

We will do it together it time for our big days hun!

Day 1 Complete!:p

On to Day 2 ... Sneaky Weigh in this morning and 2.5 lbs down... Yipee!! Motivated to carry on!:D

Just come back from swimming, just what was needed in this weather! So....Still going strong on day 2.... Feelin hungry and tired! Early night for me away from the family eat their evening meals! Feeling positive and motivated which is main thing!

hi ladies,

i'm on day 3 (but have also started this more than a few times haha)

well done on the 2.5lbs so far - sounds like it's gonna be a big one at the 1 week mark :)

Hey,

I was on/off CD the last year, but wasn't 100% comitted. This time is different, I need to do this... It's my cuz wedding at the end of the month and then its 9 months till my own wedding in April. I do not want to be a fat bride! lol!

Im so sick of feeling so horrid in clothes and unfortable in my own self... I want to be free of all the heartache i feel when i look at myself!

Any way.... so, im on to day 3 and apart from stress at work soon as i walked in, i've got to say ... I dont feel too bad!!

I just feel a little jittery inside, but no hunger...so far anyway lol!

I had another sneak on the scales and ...... 12s 4lbs = -5 in 2 days!!! woo hoo. I know its prob water weight at first but its a real motivator!

xx

Day 3 is almost over.... Yay!!!! Still doin well! Will do ketosis check tomo, as I'm really surprised I feel so good considering its day 3..? Hardly felt hungry all day... Mustn't jinx myself, though... Don't know what tomo might bring...

Following! Good luck! I am also on day 3 :)

Thanks SkinnyBee!

Going really well on day 4 - havent really felt hungry.. so had my bar at 11.30, more because I knew should rather than wanting it! :)

Silly me .. weighed again this morning .... sts... little disheartend but wont let it stop me now im in full swing... own fault really weighing every day so.... going to stick to weekly weigh instead. Monday - we'l see the results of week 1!

Cant wait! xx

It's hard not to wi each day isn't it!

Alright, I was busy all day so didn't have the chance to think about food. Kids had a picnic at the park and I successfully avoided all the food!

How did you do?

I did good thanks, tucked up in bed now ready to successfully complete day 4 yay!!

I even managed to go gym and burn 400 cals! I did a test when I got home and the ketosis stick changed... So I'm entering ketosis yippee!

What I found today was that I didn't feel hungry but my mind would wonder and I'd just think about food anyway lol! I had to make myself divert my thoughts! Goes to show that it is defo about your controlling your mind and not just your belly when cravings hit! It's a psychological test on us all too!

anyway bring on day 5... I'm ready for you!!! Lol

Well done on over coming the temptation! Xx on to day 5!

Thanks! Lying awake while the whole house sleeps. Been struggling with sleep for a few weeks

Day 5 - feeling great! couldnt resist!;)......... 12s 2.5lbs! = -6.5lbs:D

Had my first bar... bit of an effort to eat it...... lol

wow that's a great loss so far!
i don't mind the bars but my god it feels like i'm chewing for hours haha. i only like them cause they're easy and discreet to have at my desk for breakfast

Hi, Welcome and good luck with your journey.

Your loss is brilliant so far

Back