Final Comparison Pictures :) Those Jeans!!!

No probs

Am doing good thanks cant wait for WI, if all goes to plan i think ill only be doing another 2 weeks from then. Maybe a third at a push lol :D x

Whooo 2 weeks hey!!! :D not long then! It'll be here before you know it! :D

Wow Tanya, you look totally amazing. Well done chick :D Where's that gorgeous dress from, it's lovely!

Oh and :giggle: at the jeans, I have saved an old pair of work trousers to try on when I get to goal.

Thanks Lou! :) The dress is from Next - i cant believe its a 12!!! :giggle:
Oh, and the jeans thing - im so glad i did it! Arnt you? You should take regular pics with them against you - its such a boost! :D xx

Whooo 2 weeks hey!!! :D not long then! It'll be here before you know it! :D

Yeah tell me about it lol looking forwards to it

Although it all rests on my loss this week, just hoping its a good one

Yeah tell me about it lol looking forwards to it

Although it all rests on my loss this week, just hoping its a good one

I am sure it will be fab! You are a man and are priviliged to always have high losses!!! :sigh: lol

i find next sizes can be quite small fittings!!!!! (in my opinion lol)
get you missus!! :D xx

Oh really!!!! COOL!!!! :giggle:

I am sure it will be fab! You are a man and are priviliged to always have high losses!!! :sigh: lol

Yeah i know what you mean lol also put in lots of effort in the gym which seams tot pay off

All i know is im in my smaller jeans today for the first time ever so am happy enough with how its going, also my mate commented that i was looking thinner lol

Thanks Lyn :)

Yeah i know what you mean lol also put in lots of effort in the gym which seams tot pay off

All i know is im in my smaller jeans today for the first time ever so am happy enough with how its going, also my mate commented that i was looking thinner lol

Yay!! Well done lover!!!!! :D Ya know its really hitting home when yer mates comment init! :D x

Loving the pics Tanya, you look amazing! What a difference from the start of your journey. You should be very proud of yourself with how far you've come.

The dress is gorgeous! Good choice there.

Hey Tanya,

Well done you look great.... Love the dress, itlooks good on you!

Wow! You look fantastic... you should be very proud of yourself! x
:happy096:

Arr thankyou for all your kind words :)

I am extremly proud of myself and i love the dress!! lol

haha!!! sorry chells :S

Hi summer. Just saw your pictures now and WOW!!!!!!!!!!. You look fantastic, so much healthier . Im sure you have always been told youhave a really pretty face ,well now the body matches the face.. and the whole image is georgeous :happy096::hug99:

Lol only joking :)

How are you now?

How big is your ego right now? lol!!

It better be big cus you bloody deserve it!!

Hi summer. Just saw your pictures now and WOW!!!!!!!!!!. You look fantastic, so much healthier . Im sure you have always been told youhave a really pretty face ,well now the body matches the face.. and the whole image is georgeous :happy096::hug99:

Always been told i have a pretty face shame about my size!!! haha

Lol only joking :)

How are you now?

How big is your ego right now? lol!!

It better be big cus you bloody deserve it!!

Lol chells, its pretty big i cant believe the amount of comments i have gotten over my pics, i feel very touched, even a little emotional over it - how sad am i!!!

Back