Final Meal ~ Restart tomorrow

k8te

Hey everyone, well i have had my final meal for the unforseenable future, and back on the shakes as from tomorrow. Hoping to get to know everyone who is new on here, and say hello again to all the old pros! I will weigh and do my ticker tomorrow, i want to get to 10 stone by the end of October hopefully this can be achieved x x

Good luck for today and your first week/WI. Stay strong :D

Good luck!

good luck!

Thanks, i will stay strong!! I have been meaning to restart for ages now, but keep putting it off for various reasons, one of them being i eat crap when studying! But got my results on Monday and i passed my 2nd year of nursing, which i am very pleased about, so no more studying for essays until new year~whoop whoop!

We can all do this, and i will be back on here full time from now on, for support and to offer some in return. I couldnt believe my scales this morning, well yes i could actually, but how have i let myself get like this???

Time scale i was aiming for was end of October, may have to put it back a bit as was working on losing 4 not the bloody 5.5 stone i have to loose, but i will be well on my way x x

Well nearing the end of the 1st day, and it's been fine, just going to have my final shake and last bit of water, then heres to day 2, which i am sure will get a bit harder x x

well done on a successful first day and good luck :) x

Back