Step2 810kcal Final restart

My BMI has already dropped. Once it gets to 40, I'll change to SS+ but have a protein meal on the weekend I think

Two posts to go.
I'll be on my THIRD week next week. I'm actually feeling proud of myself. I'm looking forward to stunning people at work with my weight loss.

And for my 50th post....
I'm going to measure my neck today. We have other bits of us measured but I'm interested to see my neck change. I can't fit necklaces I've been given. I'm looking forward to being able to wear them and to having a slim neck again. My neck is like a tree trunk.

:(. Still being told I have 20 posts and can't access my own profile. :(

Gosh your doing well Zecond keep up the good work . I planned to weigh this Thursday (2 weeks in) but fell off the diet Saturday/Sunday. Straight back on yesterday so might just go for a 4 week weigh in . Hope you have reached your 50 posts. :)

hi there and thanks. I hope you are still managing to stick with it now that you have jumped straight back onto the diet.

I'm actually thinking I need to cut the food out altogether and change to four shakes, even though I'm supposed to be doing Step 2. As I said to my consultant before I started, I prefer to SS as I end up pushing the boundaries when food is involved. I stupidly bought some bacon on the weekend. I'm not even sure why. ... just happened to act on the little voice when I was in the supermarket buying some veges and cottage cheese. That's the other thing... if I didn't have to go to the supermarket to buy those things, I wouldn't be tempted by anything else!

Anyway, I had bacon tonight as my protein. Which is fine in terms of staying in ketosis, but not fine in terms of calorie intake. I don't want to do this again. Really, I should go throw the remainder of the bacon in the bin, as I can't trust myself not to eat more of it.

Other than that, everything is going well. I've weighed myself at home and have lost 21 pounds so far. Official weigh in isn't until Monday though. Hoping I see a couple more pounds go by then.

Try stay away from the temptation of foods not in the list vi know it's hard but worth it for good results.

Keep going your doing great x

You are right of course, Pops78 :) I'm doing as I should now :)

totm for me so not sure how Monday's weigh in will go. Doesn't really matter, if not a good loss on Monday, it will be next Monday :)

I've returned a couple of times too. I so badly want to do it this time. I need to remember that the results don't happen overnight!

no, they don't happen overnight, however they happen quickly enough to give us more instant feedback than some of the other diet approaches. A faster loss is necessary for me in my mind, with so much to lose. I'll deal with maintaining when I get to the position of needing to adjust to that way of living. The two, losing and maintaining, are separate journeys for me.

I'd love to hear how others are doing.

Back