Final Six Weeks!

ladyantionette

As part of my last ditch attempt to loose those final few pounds I have joined a well known gym for 6 weeks of fitness starting Monday.

So my personal goal is 6 pure uninterupted weeks of SW no slips!! and a minimum of 4 days a week in the gym, preferabley 5 days a week.

I will update every day I attend so I know I will do it.

Just 7lbs to go in 6 weeks - lets hope I can do it!!

If anyone else has joined the 6 weeks of fitness and would also like to track it please do so.

Thanks!

good for you, sounds like a plan to blast away those final pounds, xx

Im a bit like that, have realised its ten weigh ins till my hols and i have at least ten pounds i wanna lose!!

Have made a pact with myself to start exercising again properly, doing my davina dvds as well as zumba. Ive decided to do a min of 20mins each day between now and the hols. Must do this!!!

Funky Munky - I am trying my first Aqua Zumba Tuesday so I will give you my verdict!

First night down the gym tonight and I have the start of a throat infection - sigh!

Aquazumba is amazing and even if you look stupid.noone can see you underwater!

Aquazumba? That's a new one on me!

Ooh Aquazumba - I'm going to see if there is one of those classes in my area. Good luck with your 6 week challenge. x

I love body blast wish they did it underwater near me! Thing is with Aqua stuff it seems easy until you get out of the water and then it hits you!

I love body blast wish they did it underwater near me! Thing is with Aqua stuff it seems easy until you get out of the water and then it hits you!

ohh yes lol i feel like im going to drop straight to the floor lol my legs give way ! i love the feeling next day though because it feels like youve had a real good work out :D

Back