Final WI before refeeding/maintenance

kered

Gold Member
I was delighted to lose another 4lbs this week, which takes me to 10st 6lbs. I want to get to 9st 7lbs, but I will see how I feel when I get to 10 stone before definitely deciding.

I am now re-feeding to lose the remaining weight, so a little bit nervous about eating regularly again but also very excited.

Thats brilliant news Kered you deserve it!!, i think it must be daunting starting eating again but im sure you'll do well and loose the remaining weight...i hope you still come on and give us all a chivy along lol xx

Thank you Lillie, weird that you were the first to answer to this, now I am on refeed, you were also the first to answer my first question on this forum about making the shakes and you told me not to microwave the shakes lol.

Nice to see you, how are you doing?

Thats brilliant news Kered you deserve it!!, i think it must be daunting starting eating again but im sure you'll do well and loose the remaining weight...i hope you still come on and give us all a chivy along lol xx

Thank you yumyum, I wont be going nowhere, dont worry. I have not eaten yet, so I have the delights of supper to come, I will probably have it around 7pm. I will do a refeed diary though and hopefully it can help others when they get to refeed.

Thats fantastic, you have done so well and are such an inspiration. I will think of you when I am passing the KFC and just keep driving because I want to do as well as you have.
Enjoy your refeeding. Are you having chicken by any chance?

Thats fantastic, you have done so well and are such an inspiration. I will think of you when I am passing the KFC and just keep driving because I want to do as well as you have.
Enjoy your refeeding. Are you having chicken by any chance?

LOL, no I am having cod, my cravings have been for fish, so I am having cod and cabbage. Thank you very much for the compliments and dont worry, the time passes so quickly and you will be refeeding before you know it.

Wow your inpirational hun, well done and good luck for you refeed x

wow well done kred :D

keep us all posted on your refeed!

well done chick!! youve done brilliantly!! now come on over and join me and my paranioa lol

Thanks everybody, finished eating and drinking for the day now. I enjoyed my meal, and stopped when I was full up, but I must admit I do feel bloated now.
I am here with you in the paranoia wagon Chelly......lol.

I have started a refeed diary on the lipotrim refeeding forum, so I will update it every day and hopefully it will be of some help to you all when you come and join us.

I think your brilliant!! Really! You have done fab. Enjoy the refeed. You will be fine and I am sure you will lose the rest on maintenance. I have never seen a post from you Kered where you are not upbeat, positive and supportive. So thanks for being you!! And you better not be getting any ideas of not being around here! Well done on your losses. You should be dead proud.

Well done! you are amazing! let us know how refeed goes for you :d XXX

Thanks both and I dont intend on going anywhere, I will be around for a long time yet and continue to try and help and support everyone, like the support and help I had when I started using this forum.

The time on TFR has really gone quickly, but I will have to get used to lower losses now....... :-(

Hope the refeeding's going well Kered. You have done so well on LT and really do spur people on with all of your posts. Keep posting to keep us going. I've got about 12 1/2 weeks to refeed so will be reading your diary with interest. Again, well done!

Hope the refeeding's going well Kered. You have done so well on LT and really do spur people on with all of your posts. Keep posting to keep us going. I've got about 12 1/2 weeks to refeed so will be reading your diary with interest. Again, well done!
Thanks Mini, just think in 12 weeks of the lovely weather we will have (hopefully) and the nicer clothes we can wear, thats what helped me.
I am trying to put as much information as possible in the refeed section, so hopefully it will be of help to you when you get there hun. Thanks again.

Thanks Kered. Will be reading with a pen and pad at the ready! Bit scared thinking about refeed but also can't wait cos that means I'll almost be at my goal.

Back