Finally a soup that isn't bad!!!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
At last!!! I have discovered the wonderful delights of Oriental Chili soup!!!

Not being a lover of soup, I have tried the others, but failed miserably at making anything that didn't resemble a lumpy mass!!
Today I hand blended the said soup and added more pepper and a little salt (not much)...well, what a surprise!!!

I will be asking CDC for some more of these and may even try the tomato again, now that I have a blender!!!

Sorry to rabbit on, but I am quite excited now!!! :D

That's good to read because I was going to try the Oriental Chilli tonight. I had the brocolli & cheese last night and didn't think too much of it :sign0137: however I will give it another try before I give up on it!

Hi Mrs V,

The Chilli soup is the only one I like too:D

I exist on choc, choc mint & oriental chilli hahaha

Good luck with the tomato again

It does help when you find a favourite:)

I like veggie and chicken 'n' mushroom soups!

Gone off the others...

Love Mini xxx

I never have the soups as soups.. I always make them into crisps cos what with the water I have to drink, I find shakes and soups too much to handle!

Glad you liked it though :D

omg even just thinking of the chilli soup makes me feel ill :jelous:

i like all the other suoups tho so thats ok!

I like the chilli, tomato and cheese & broccoli and find I'm ok making them in a mug like cup a soup. I mix the powder with a little cold water to make a paste - then add hot (not boiling) water and mix with a fork.

Jus a note of caution ..... don't add salt as it will make you retain water and have less weight loss. Pepper is fine though.

I only like the spicy tomato soup. If this wasn't available, I wouldn't have any soup at all. It's a shame that they can't bring out a soup in a tetra.

I don't know but i totally hate the soups too. I used to quite like the chilli one but I cannot stomach that sand that is left in the bowl when its done. I normally have a strong stomach but the thought of it makes me feel ill!

Oriental Chilli - my absolute fave! Didn't think I'd like it when I even heard the name at first but can't get through a day without having one. When I'm at target I'm going to keep buying it coz I love it so much.

You need to try all the flavours once I think and I think I've tried most now. I read someone saying they hated the toffee and walnut and the butterscotch shakes and I thought they sounded gross too (and I don't like walnuts) but I really like them both. Think my taste buds have changed too on this diet as I loved the chocolate & orange and although I can tolerate it I find it overpoweringly sweet now. Good job we're all different!

However I haven't had the courage to try the cheese and broccoli yet as my CDC said it smells like sweaty feet and that put me off.

I thought i'd love Oriental Chilli, but was sorely disappointed - it was the little bits of gristle, or dried rat or whatever it is that made me want to heave.

I live on the chicken and mushroom soup (2 packs per day) then either a frozen chocolate tetra, or a toffee bar made into biscuits. Yum.

Choc orange shakes

If you ask for it, your counsellor is obliged to order it for you... and you are NOT obliged to take 21 packs either!!!

Ask again, if you telephone Cambridge, (01536 403344) they will tell you that if you ask the counsellor should order it for you!

In actual fact if you read the policies and procedures it says all counsellors are obliged to carry the full range of products....

Hope this helps you get what you want... This diet is hard enough without having to limit your choices!

Hope this helps a bit....

I thought i'd love Oriental Chilli, but was sorely disappointed - it was the little bits of gristle, or dried rat or whatever it is that made me want to heave.

I live on the chicken and mushroom soup (2 packs per day) then either a frozen chocolate tetra, or a toffee bar made into biscuits. Yum.

Your description of the oriental chilli made me laugh!! i thought the same thing.... i am totally dry heaving with the little lumps in it... :rotflmao:

Back